brum chat. (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Juke should of scored, but hav to say our shape looks quite good.

biggymania

Seem to be playing OK, have created a few chances, obviously Juke should have scored with his chance earlier. Great ball from O'Donovan and excellent touch from Juke but lacking the finish!

Must say Hussey is looking confident going forward, seems to have the beating of their right back.

hamil99

Facebook User
Feel we're sitting back a little to much, maybe showing to much respect?

Good shot from mcsheffrey!
Ok sum good pressure as I was writing the last line lol.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Nothing to be to pessimistic about so far. Guess we should be pleased. Couple decent chances as well. Juke should have scored though.

Hibbert

Playing okay, they haven't had a shot of note yet. Juke and O'Donavon looking good together up front, Juke giving Curtis Davies a torrid time.

asiansmurf

Very decent half. I'm watching via Italian TV and its fabio Mcshefferyo to Clingano etc. it's like sexy footie.

Good game but aren't brum poor?? Lovely chip from O Donovan to Juke and Huke seems to be the type that runs and runs but doesn't score, but he will get better.

Paxman II

We should be 3 nil up. Juke should have buried that chance he made on the turn leaving the last defender for dead!
Macca and Clingan unlucky to have shots saved.

My worry now is the extent of Clingan's injury.

Also i really think Keogh plays like a full back at times in central defence....would like to see McPake in there to take away the jitters.

We have held back and broke well and I hope we can go in search of one now and keep some pressure on them and not just sit back and invite a frustrated Brum on?

we can win this. Juke is a handful and I need to see more from O'Donavan.

I have a great stream on www.frstrowsports.eu

PUSB

Correction: www.firstrowsports.eu

Last edited:

hamil99

Facebook User
Encouraging half on the whole, shape looks good. The kids seemed a bit phased, but no mis-haps really. Hussey is skinning them alive, crossing needs working on though. Desperately need end product!

We really don't look too bad it's just the end product, juke as expected is holding the ball up well but needs a natural finisher along side him.

skyblu3sk

We really don't look too bad it's just the end product, juke as expected is holding the ball up well but needs a natural finisher along side him.

I enjoyed the way we played it around but we have no finisher, thought we matched birmingham other than that but its so frustrating! I just want someone to hammer one at the keeper from time to time

Marty

Clingan and Gael both sit far to deep, need to be more attacking when we get the ball, not good enough up front, don't create enough chances, Bell is still shite, McSheffrey the same, kept the ball well but no attacking presence though, doesn't need a lot to change it, but without bringing anyone in, i can't see the current players making the difference needed.

Paxman II

THAT MY FRIENDS IS VERY UNLUCKY! WE WERE THE BETTER SIDE.

Please take Juke aside at Ryton and teach him to finish!!

Clingan and Biggi were immense.

We should have run out winners today...Brum are lucky to have a 1 nil win. No doubt.

I like how we look. If there was a weakness today then Bell was fairly innocuous. O'Donavan too.

It's very early days and we have the obvious signs of a good footballing side and just need some luck to turn and perhaps that could be when we bring in someone to play alongside Juke. A scoring midfielder would be useful.

I'm not depressed by any means. Think if we keep the confidence up the next two against Palace and Watford will be WINS.

wingy

dont know what game eakin watched totally dominated us second half.BELL MCSHEFF so lightweight knoc ked off the ball so easily bell 3touches disgrace.Why no subs

Users who are viewing this thread