Broad gate 6pm (3 Viewers)

David O'Day

Yeah, maybe they should just guess who they are instead.

Or if they are not suspected just put out a general appeal for witnesses. Why is it ok to post the picture of someone you admit is likely to be innocent?

As the tweets say they aren't suspects just potential witnesses. Unless they actually hav e footage of people throwing stuff they are no ever going to get any kind of conviction so why potentially endanger people who are likely innocent? Remember this whole shit show started becuse some lads wanted revenge against a racist c**t they had seen online.

shmmeee

Cool which of them is actually accused of being a "violent racist c**t"?

FFS

Well if they’re not then what are they being “grassed up” for exactly? They’ll just help the police with their investigations and be on their way.

FFS

David O'Day

Well if they’re not then what are they being “grassed up” for exactly? They’ll just help the police with their investigations and be on their way.

FFS

Or they can expect the right to privacy and to not have pictures of them splashed all over social media but the local police force.

FFS

David O'Day

You don’t have a right to privacy in a public space

FFS

No but you shouldn't have pictures of you splashed all over social media either. You have a track record for talking utter shite but this is next level.

Nick

Administrator
It depends why they want to speak to them, I think one of them looks like somebody in the video who was shouting something that sounded racist.

They may well just want to speak to them to get more information about what happened, you would think they would have half a clue who most of them were though?

shmmeee

No but you shouldn't have pictures of you splashed all over social media either. You have a track record for talking utter shite but this is next level.

It’s like this is the first time you’ve seen a standard police procedure for finding suspects. Sorry your racist mate got caught being racist.

Evo1883

It’s like this is the first time you’ve seen a standard police procedure for finding suspects. Sorry your racist mate got caught being racist.
Why do you keep saying that? I normally have you down as level headed but crying racist here isnt at all..there is no mention of racism in regards to this incident from the police , or in the media when I just saw it on BBC... But you keep saying it... Why?

David O'Day

They state they aren't suspects and are just potentially witnesses.

You as the authoritarian right wing moron are far more likely to have a racist mate than me.

Evo1883

Fuck me this is all over the place... People shouting racism, calling lefties righties etc... Jesus wept

2 lads were alleged to have had a knife, fans chased 2 lads and threw things...

On here the KKK chased 2 vulnerable black men and racially abused them..

Thank fuck none of you are police officers, absolute nonsense

Liquid Gold

Fuck me this is all over the place... People shouting racism, calling lefties righties etc... Jesus wept

2 lads were alleged to have had a knife, fans chased 2 lads and threw things...

On here the KKK chased 2 vulnerable black men and racially abused them..

Thank fuck none of you are police officers
But the actual police officers have done what they always do and put out pictures of people they want to speak to.

clint van damme

FFS

They may be wanted for something minor but when football supporters are involved that can end up with a custodial when it never would in the real world.

Evo1883

But the actual police officers have done what they always do and put out pictures of people they want to speak to.

I know, my original post was insinuating that the police will get enough information from people sat at home looking to give themselves a pat on the back... That was it.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Or if they are not suspected just put out a general appeal for witnesses. Why is it ok to post the picture of someone you admit is likely to be innocent?

As the tweets say they aren't suspects just potential witnesses. Unless they actually hav e footage of people throwing stuff they are no ever going to get any kind of conviction so why potentially endanger people who are likely innocent? Remember this whole shit show started becuse some lads wanted revenge against a racist c**t they had seen online.

Probably have been conducting enquiries and got nowhere so now looking to track people down. Can't do that unless you show pictures of who you're looking for. Doesn't say suspects, just want to speak to them. if that instantly makes you think "I ain't dun nuffink copper" it probably says more about you.

Evo1883

They may be wanted for something minor but when football supporters are involved that can end up with a custodial when it never would in the real world.

I was going to say that but didn't want to be ridiculed... They will all be lucky to swerve bans, irrespective of innocence... My mate was very lucky

David O'Day

I does seem like an attempt at scoring a few bonus arrests. As I said the are very very likely to get a conviction for what happened on the day unless they have cctv of someone throwing something but alas all it seems is they have selected the pictures that are clearest.

As the police said all they know is these people may have been there.

And with regards to the tweet about the car theeft in brum, if that fella is a witness to a crime it is just letting people who who is potentially going to snitch on you.

David O'Day

Probably have been conducting enquiries and got nowhere so now looking to track people down. Can't do that unless you show pictures of who you're looking for. Doesn't say suspects, just want to speak to them. if that instantly makes you think "I ain't dun nuffink copper" it probably says more about you.

So to think it is wrong to post photos of people who are likely innocent makes you criminally minded?

Says a lot about you

shmmeee

Etc. Etc.

Evo1883

Etc. Etc.

I know this, all I said is police will get plenty of information from people who love to pat themselves on the back 🤷 basically

shmmeee

I know this, all I said is police will get plenty of information from people who love to pat themselves on the back 🤷 basically

Good? I want the Police to be able to do their job.

It’s DoD acting like releasing pictures of people they want to talk to is some great accusation reserved just for football fans. It’s not, it’s standard practice.

Grendel

I have O Drivel on ignore and have had to look at his posts to try and make sense of this discussion - sadly it still makes no sense

mark82

Thought they'd done that already? Presumably no-one came forward.

David O'Day

Good? I want the Police to be able to do their job.

It’s DoD acting like releasing pictures of people they want to talk to is some great accusation reserved just for football fans. It’s not, it’s standard practice.

Where did I say that? You've made yourself look foolish and now you are flat out lying about what I said.

Users who are viewing this thread