bristol rovers v ccfc (1 Viewer)

brinner

Am at the game today so will post some updates B-) sat in a beer garden at present drinking the ciderrrrr

ajsccfc

Coventry City: Dunn, Clarke, Hussey, Brown, Wood, Kilbane, Baker, Barton, Daniels, McDonald, Ball
Subs: Burge (GK), Malaga, McSheffrey, Elliott, O'Donovan, Edjenguele, Jennings, Poloskei

mark82

Would have been good to see the 2 trialists start. Maybe Thorns mind is already made up one way or another.

CovisGod

Bit off topic, we've got a few players out injured or not playing but my god do I like the look of our team ! Genuinely excited by the forthcoming season :)

iPad in front of me looking after my little girl awaiting updates as always folks, her Mums really not looking forward to the 18th, won't be looking after her on Saturdays for the next few months lol

skybluebeduff

Looking like we'll see a lot of young Daniels this season, hope Dunn pulls off a performance worthy of Joe Hart so he fights Murphy for top spot, he deserves a chance at least. PUSB

Can I request when Polo comes on an extensive report on him whilst you're there? Really excited by him and hope he signs! :)

Users who are viewing this thread