bristol rovers v ccfc (2 Viewers)

kepit 2 yusen

In all fairness Dunn didn't stand a chance with their goal. It was a poorly defended corner. It was a blinding header from their number 9 thudded into corner of net across goal. No chance of reaching it.

In all fairness Dunn didn't stand a chance with their goal. It was a poorly defended corner. It was a blinding header from their number 9 thudded into corner of net across goal. No chance of reaching it.

That's more like it tell us more on the match! :)

lordsummerisle

Slating Dunn for a mistake LOL!! ever seen Joe Murphy play anyone? :facepalm:

Unless you are between the ages of 13 and 15, the use of such acronyms as LOL, LMAO, and PMSL, etc, should be banned in all written media.

The actual use of "LOL" in spoken conversation whatever the age shall be met with death.

usskyblue

Thanks for the info...

Perhaps the back four are all shit now right Reynolds?

SkyblueCookie

injured
hhbhlfgyxycy

AFCCOVENTRY

I keep telling everyone that Cody is going to score a bagful of goals this season. He will get 20+ goals easy this season.

He is really having a good pre-season and looking very sharp. Going into the new season with all guns blazing.

Astute

unless you are between the ages of 13 and 15, the use of such acronyms as lol, lmao, and pmsl, etc, should be banned in all written media.

The actual use of "lol" in spoken conversation whatever the age shall be met with death.

lol .

SkyblueCookie

Im with you, recon codys gunna bend some teams right over, If Polo and Jennings sign I will be confident on us getting promotion, maybe thats wrong of me but I'd be well and truely over the moon

Make sure you all get your arses down to the Ricoh because this is how we should play. Improvement succeded

Im with you, recon codys gunna bend some teams right over, If Polo and Jennings sign I will be confident on us getting promotion, maybe thats wrong of me but I'd be well and truely over the moon

I don't think he would bend them over or go that far with them he might bend a few in the corner though;)

AFCCOVENTRY

Let's get Polo on and see what he can do.

Jennings needs to be signed up now! Him and Barton in the middle will be brill in L1.

skybluebeduff

Unless you are between the ages of 13 and 15, the use of such acronyms as LOL, LMAO, and PMSL, etc, should be banned in all written media.

The actual use of "LOL" in spoken conversation whatever the age shall be met with death.

You clearly should be banned from all Internet usage whether it's phone/laptop or PC, unless you're living in 1998 and still using Windows 95 on a Packard Bell :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread