Match Thread Bristol Rovers Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Esoterica

Very pleased with that squad. Must get the wing backs high today and the attacking midfielders running beyond Godden.

3-0 city, Davies red card on 55 when he can't cope with O'Hare dribbling at him.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Very interesting posts from Westbrooke's now 'ex' girlfriend....

Has got her pregnant and then thrown her out. Doesn't look good.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

No Jodi Jones in the squad again and with Ryan Giles added to squad, doesn't like good for Jodi, hope I'm wrong .

hill83

Not really pushing on at all is he. You do have expected the odd sub appearance by now surely ?

If we were struggling he'd be back in. But as things stand he'not not been needed so why risk it. Sure there was an article about it the other week.

Grendel

If we were struggling he'd be back in. But as things stand he'not not been needed so why risk it. Sure there was an article about it the other week.

Im sure he will be offered a new deal - it’s all about next season for him really

Grendel

I hope he is. If he doesn't feature next season that'll be it.

Im sure they will offer him a deal and give him a slow intro back. He’s had two terrible injuries and these pitches and this league are accidents waiting to happen. You’d offer him I hope a two year deal. He was excellent in league 2 and the key will be if he retains his pace

Sky Blue Pete

No need to rush jones. For me it’s his ability to dribble at speed and shoot when the keeper doesn’t expect it with accuracy. So hope he’s back in the squad from mid feb

speedie87

Jones looked well off the pace when he came on in cup the other week not so much in terms of movement, but just speed of thought.

Johhny Blue

Very pleased with that squad. Must get the wing backs high today and the attacking midfielders running beyond Godden.

3-0 city, Davies red card on 55 when he can't cope with O'Hare dribbling at him.
More chance of JCH going after a poke at McFaz

Users who are viewing this thread