Match Thread Bristol Rovers Match Thread (3 Viewers)

SeaSeeEffCee

Today? Or generally?

He did score consecutive hattricks, if that didn't impress you then it's a tough crowd.
Only saw one of those games so can't comment on the other. Can only judge him and what I've seen and not going to base it off one game. In the vast majority of games I've seen he's been average to poor.

Frostie

Super stuff!

IF we can win both games in hand we'll go 1 point clear! :emoji_fingers_crossed:

covcity4life

Fucking get in! Big away win

Mark of champions? 2 goals whilst playing crap. Got to be a great sign!

We were better team 2nd half

Still need to carve out more chances per game but we are very solid. The 3 cbs and wingbacks all know their positions so well and that goes for misfield 4 too

Just striker we need to keep working at as its not really targetman or someone looking to get on ens of throughballs currently

But overall a great day for the sky blues! Some good results went our way. Lets keep dreaming!

no_loyalty

Massive win. Refresh the team on Tuesday ready for Bolton next Saturday.

Brighton Sky Blue

The usual second half onslaught never came and we were comfortable for most of it. Should have added a third after their keeper spilled it but we got away with mishandling a simple punt down the field. Professional display from 30 minutes onwards and have to say I'm really liking the interplay between O'Hare/Welsh and those around them, most L1 defences aren't going to cope with it.

DannyThomas_1981

Fucking get in! Big away win

Mark of champions? 2 goals whilst playing crap. Got to be a great sign!

We were better team 2nd half

Still need to carve out more chances per game but we are very solid. The 3 cbs and wingbacks all know their positions so well and that goes for misfield 4 too

Just striker we need to keep working at as its not really targetman or someone looking to get on ens of throughballs currently

But overall a great day for the sky blues! Some good results went our way. Lets keep dreaming!

It was a very good second half performance as you say 4 life. We didn't defend too deep and controlled possession/midfield. I really enjoyed watching O'Hare today. Different class. McFaz brilliant. Rose and Hyam - unsung heroes and consistent. Sam M showed his inexperience at times. Huge win.

Terry Gibson's perm

Happy with that result to wake up to (been unwell must have been the stress yesterday ;)) just seen the Allen goal which he took well.

Users who are viewing this thread