Match Thread Bristol City V Coventry City (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

I fancy us to win today! It’s going to be a difficult season, but a lot of us have probably built the Championship up in our heads a bit. I know I have!

Solid in defence, and we’ll take our chances when we get them. 1-0 or 2-1 to us!*

*I’m a hopeless optimist running off the high of last season!

Ricketts

We could be top by tonight, depending how the other results go.

Maybe I could start another thread for this, but I understand there are three law changes this season, anyone know what they are?

I am assuming we don't have VAR, but goal line technology?

hamil99

Facebook User
Proper pumped for this! I want to get on the beers already fotr the arsenal match as a warm up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but I feel I might not make it to the end of the cov match let alone the Liverpool game!

Cov to win 2-1. O'Hare, Godden.

Happy_Martian

Sorry to be the sourpuss but while everyone is getting excited, don't expect us to be playing like European champions on day 1. Watching the Watford/Middlesboro game last night was like watching any team in League 1 last year. Tedious, poor and misplaced passes. Everyone will be adjusting to regular games again.

But I've just signed up to iFollow and subbed for the game. Finally getting to see the lads play regularly. So here's hoping that iFollow gives better coverage this year than the comments on here suggested last season :D

#PUSB

Liquid Gold

Sorry to be the sourpuss but while everyone is getting excited, don't expect us to be playing like European champions on day 1. Watching the Watford/Middlesboro game last night was like watching any team in League 1 last year. Tedious, poor and misplaced passes. Everyone will be adjusting to regular games again.

But I've just signed up to iFollow and subbed for the game. Finally getting to see the lads play regularly. So here's hoping that iFollow gives better coverage this year than the comments on here suggested last season :D

#PUSB
Getting excited because it's the first proper game we've had in 6 months?

AFCCOVENTRY

ifollow question.

Do you have to buy the match pass on the CCFC website and then download the new EFL ifollow app? If so, do you log in with the same username and password as the CCFC site?

chiefdave

ifollow question.

Do you have to buy the match pass on the CCFC website and then download the new EFL ifollow app? If so, do you log in with the same username and password as the CCFC site?
That's exactly it. Buy the pass online and log into the app with the same account details. You don't have to use the app to watch, you can get the stream on the CCFC site as well.

Grendel

theferret

Was feeling a bit flat in the week, but proper getting up for this now. Fancy us to get something. Happy with the draw obviously, but got a feeling we're going to rock up there today and win the game. Nailed on we'll get hammered now.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Can’t decide if we’re going to get tonked, but have a sneaky feeling we might scrape a 0-1 in a nervy start of season encounter with lots of misplaced passes.

In fact scrap that, can’t see us not making a mistake at the back, so I’ll go 1-2 O’Hare and Walker with the goals.

AFCCOVENTRY

Biggest test is we haven’t played a competitive league game for 6 months and also testing ourselves in higher league. Most of the current Champ clubs have had a much shorter pre season but have played competitively in the last few months. Let’s see if it makes a difference. But most teams don’t get going till 10 games in the bank.

Grendel

On all evidence your finger is no doubt poised again over the speed dial for 'taxis' - you absolute twat. :)

Anyway enjoy the season and best wishes to all of our fans for a great campaign ahead.

There is no evidence. ThIs is an opportunity to survive in this league this season and we need to

Users who are viewing this thread