Match Thread Bristol City V Coventry City (2 Viewers)

ccfc92

Woken up in North Wales absolutely buzzing for this today, C'mon City!!!

Liquid Gold

This match thread is going to have more pages pre kick off than some games did in total last season
Well obviously. I rarely comment when I'm actually at games, a mixture of being caught up in the atmosphere, watching the game, discussing it with people around me a shit internet means I get back on when I get in the car. iFollow you can naturally have a moan while the game goes on.

Thank fuck for iFollow too, listening to @sw88 telling us we've had a shit was a lifesaver for years but actually watching the game is the one.

fatso

Cant wait till 3pm, I'm going for a hard fought draw, 0-0 and I'd take that as the boys get used to a new division.
Gutted That we cant be there to back them in person, but hopefully we can all get to see live matches in the next couple of months.
PUSB !!!

Great_Expectations

This match thread is going to have more pages pre kick off than some games did in total last season

It is very busy.

Although as it’s on iFollow in the UK more people will be watching, so I’m half dreading some of the inevitable comments on here during the game.

No Bakayoko or Hilsner starting, so I predict McFadzean will be the boo boy today. Closely followed by Godden (or Shipley if he starts).

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Well obviously. I rarely comment when I'm actually at games, a mixture of being caught up in the atmosphere, watching the game, discussing it with people around me a shit internet means I get back on when I get in the car. iFollow you can naturally have a moan while the game goes on.

Thank fuck for iFollow too, listening to @sw88 telling us we've had a shit was a lifesaver for years but actually watching the game is the one.

I miss the days of reporting on shits hitting the woodwork or going wide :(

Ccfcisparks

I know people are going to call me a doom and gloom merchant, but it’s really hard for me to see anything other than a tonking on our behalf.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Marosi
Dabo
ostigard
Fadz
Hyam
Giles
Hamer
Kelly
Allen
Ohare
Godden

Walker and Baka and Rose will come on

1-2 optimistic
2-1 realistic
3-0 pessimistic

Still unbeaten in 2020
PUSB

Esoterica

We've all had a lifesaving shit at some point. The one that stands out to me was 1998, in the graveyard of St Michael's church on Walsgrave road. I was almost home from a trip to Italy and something I'd eaten got the better of me; had to get off the bus a couple of stops early such was my desperation. I did felt a bit bad for Ethel Flanagan, a much loved and greatly missed sister, mother and grandmother but at least I had some reading material while I went. Had that subsequent moment of panic too when I realised I'd done my business but had nothing to wipe my arse on, until I realised I had a wallet full of Lira. It ended up being an oddly satisfying alternative because I hadn't particularly enjoyed the trip.

Always did wonder who found that shit covered cash too and whether people had tried to keep it - like an extreme version of gluing 10p to the pavement when you're a kid.

Liquid Gold

Take a point all day we have to start well today else the game will be over quickly.
Nah fuck that, lets show them what Two Tone Trillion Trophy Tiki Taka is all about and bring home 3 points and a hefty goal difference so we can start the season top of the league.

Users who are viewing this thread