Bristol City Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

The ref will get a mention in the press conference im sure , i mean he nearly doesnt have anything to blame tonight

ricohroar

I don't know what we expect? If we were banging goals in for fun like last year we'd only be selling the scorers. Surely with a team full of shite at least we won't be a selling team anymore

DaleM

So there we have it . Out of all cups, scrapping for survival in division fucking 3 and a total bunch of fucking wankstains in charge of the gaff.
Fucked aint a strong enough word :(

tom.stephens.5

Shouldn't be too down hearted. Dominated first half and second half was equal, didn't deserve to lose if I'm honest, need to buy a better keeper in January i think though

ccfcway

Shouldn't be too down hearted. Dominated first half and second half was equal, didn't deserve to lose if I'm honest, need to buy a better keeper in January i think though

they scored twice, we had 2 shots on target. At the VERY best, we deserved to draw

tom.stephens.5

I wouldn't suggest we sign either Nadine or nouble on their performance based on tonight. Reda played well. Was surprised on o'brien sub. But against strongest side in the cup I think more positives then negatives. After all I think we should probably put more concentration on staying up in the league

bringbackrattles

We have to accept that we are a very poor side and just haven't the qualities to win games and it's okay saying we've got good players but who are they ? Plenty of possession will only win you games if you put the ball in the net,Bristol hardly broke sweat but still put two in our net,that's why they are at the top and we're not.

fernandopartridge

We've got a side of similar quality to Thorn's side. Pressley partly forced and partly of his own volition has got rid of the solid(ish) base we had with Robins. We're desperately short in midfield yet we've got numerous strikers.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Pressley says

Cup ties all about winning so disappointed but not disappointed with performance

Have up few chances

Ryan has little to so

Final pass and key moments areas we must improve on

(Here it is) Ref missed big incident. Undoubtedly a penalty

Have to keep working
Seen an assured and confident performance

Looked a controlled and professional outfit against league leaders

Very big and physical team who capitalised on that

Real size about them up front

One moment cost us

Difference was in final third

Need to believe we can get on te end of crosses
Organisation and pressure excellent

So many good things tonight
Now to prepare for Saturday

Bristol scored 50% from crosses and set pieces. Difference today

New formation worked very well

Adam Barton first class

Supported gary Madine at right times

Show confidence and belief not far from being a very good side

Difficult and Saturday

If we show levels tonight on sat we can get a result

**radio cuts out as someone who isn't Jeff in the background goes back to the pen decision Doh**

Certainly looked a penalty. Ref felt the man got a touch of the ball

Users who are viewing this thread