Bristol City Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I am going to have a pound on us being 2-0 down and winning 3-2 at full time! :)

Ashdown

All depends on how BCFC are approaching this? Priority must be the League title but then there are the rules governing JPT I suppose. A weakened Bristol team could see us scraping through to penalties maybe?

Brighton Sky Blue

All depends on how BCFC are approaching this? Priority must be the League title but then there are the rules governing JPT I suppose. A weakened Bristol team could see us scraping through to penalties maybe?

Don't think they'd need to be at their best to win this one, we haven't had a game in well over a week so no excuses for not giving them a game at least.

Covcraig@bury

I've had a good think about 2-0 either way and decided to Change my mind, 5-1 Bristol !! Should be a close game thou !

wingy

I am going to have a pound on us being 2-0 down and winning 3-2 at full time! :)

I think that will be the finalscore tonight after ET
So you need to figure out what the score will be on 90
Currently In the Hen And Chicks down here and the Guiness Is good:)

LJC_CCFC

@Coventry_City: #CCFC lineup to face @bcfctweets: Allsop, Pennington, Webster, Willis, Johnson, Fleck, Barton, O'Brien (c), Swanson, McQuoid, Madine #PUSB

LJC_CCFC

@bcfctweets: #BristolCity v Coventry City: Fielding, Little, Bryan, Ayling, Flint, Williams, Elliott, K.Smith, Freeman, M.Smith, Wilbraham.

LJC_CCFC

They do lack pace up top with Smith and Wilbrahimovic, instead of Agard. Now have a feeling this will be tighter than expected.

ccfcway

Tudgay and Jackson really are out in the cold arent they. McQuoid is VERY likely to not be here in a couple of weeks, yet he is ahead of both of them

Users who are viewing this thread