Bristol City Match Thread (2 Viewers)

covmark

We could still be 8 points off if we win the game in hand and Peterborough do as well. It's a tough ask, but we've got a run of 8 games against teams below us coming up, perfect time to put a run together. Maybe with Clarke gone and if Wilson makes a timely comeback, and a bit of luck....we'll only miss out by a few points.
Well, look on the bright side. If we miss out by a few points, at least it'll give you another stick to beat sisu with ;)

Sky Blue Harry H

Haha. Me too. Was pretending to watch the Fulham - Sheff Utd game but this was all I was thinking about.

Did exactly the same - how bad were/are Fulham. If Man Utd are 1/10 (at home to Fulham) on Saturday, it's still a racing certainty. Get your mortgage on!

Nick

Administrator
I'm not sure I could carry another Sisu-beating stick.

Going off topic:

monkey-stick_1207558i.jpg

As you were....

ccfc unlimited

pressley- always gonna defend his selections and admire his additions ..cant blame him but can see through him....got his number so to speak!!!!

covcity4life

Just seen goals

Great solo goal from moussa altho brizzlw keeper wud want that one back

Deft finish from Webster

And lucky bristol goal from looks of it

Sign moussa up!

The Prefect

Just got back from Aston Gate. A good result for Coventry City. A poor game dominated by abysmal weather.

Coventry had the only real quality on show when Moussa scored the first goal. We look reasonably balanced side with a mixture of craft and pace. Bristol City were very poor and lacked any pace at all. Against better opposition we would struggle but you can only play the team in front of you.

Sky Blue Army were great and a win was their reward for making the journey. A good three points.

James Smith

What a great result despite obviously dreadful conditions. Went to bed with a heavy cold and the match just starting woke up to this news and I feel a bit better as a result. Well done to the SBA for braving the weather.

Users who are viewing this thread