Bristol City Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I hope a 2-1 win for us :)

Will be interesting to see the starting 11!

CCFC_Charlie

I'd play:

Murphy
Christie
Webster
Seaborne
Adams
Baker
Daniels
Thomas
Marshall
Moussa
Delfouneso

Hard to call what Pressley will do though.

hill83

2-0 win. Delphy to get 2

Before I left the house, 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' came on on the radio! My old man always reminds me that was no1 in 87, so must have been on the radio for a reason :)

So we are going to fluke the cup and come 10th in the league?

Rusty Trombone

I read the article about Delfouneso impressing in training, seems to be quality, made me think we'd have a nice easy game. Then realised he was playing against our defence, maybe even the reserve defence, so I'll go for 2-2, with another Murphy penalty save included.

stupot07

Barton and delfouneso in for fleck and George Thomas, fleck is on the bench as is Mark Marshall, McGeouch not in the squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

runner

BARTON ... seriously ... we were trying to offload him last week ... now he gets a start ... crikey if I'd known we were that desperate I'd have cleaned my boots up, I'd couldn't be any worse ... playing with 10 men again I see !

Sky Blue Harry H

BARTON ... seriously ... we were trying to offload him last week ... now he gets a start ... crikey if I'd known we were that desperate I'd have cleaned my boots up, I'd couldn't be any worse ... playing with 10 men again I see !

Special agent................Dick ? ...............in 90 minutes we will have the answer. Fingers crossed!

Sky Blue Harry H

CWR hinting that rain is lying on pitch and not sure it will be completed !:eek:

slyblue57

Barton has nt been given much of a chance.
He s never had a run in the team.
Good luck to him tonite.
Pusb

Sky Blue Harry H

Call it off(unless we take the lead). Don't need any injuries with the size of our squad!

tom88

Originally Posted by tom88
I've just put £50 on Barton to score anytime now.
8/1 ?

Yes I got 8/1 with paddy power

Users who are viewing this thread