Bristol City (H) (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Grendel

Coventry City 1 - 0 Direby County

Biamou with the goal , Wilson with a clean sheet

Lol Kevin Kyle secured a win once and I’m sure Fabian Dubec did once keep a clean sheet you utter moron

Otis

I am predicting 4-1.

No, I am not mad bear with me. I think it may well be one of those games where everything we hit, flies in.

Hamer has gone close many times this season. I have a feeling he will score and ones that have hitting the bar, will this time go in.

These Easter games can conjure up some odd results. We will get a reaction from the players, I am certain of it and even though it might well prove to be just a one off, I think we may well win very well tomorrow.

Walker/Godden, Hamer and Ostigard to bag the goals.

What are you smoking on a Sunday morning?

You want some?

Offhegoes

He is 3rd or 4th choice for a reason. Came from non league and still helping us in chsmpionship. Makes sense he is a fan favourite.

He did his best fornus as did Wilson and it helped add pts to the board. Noone is sayong they are special players

Don't get the flack Biamou is receiving. Scored some important goals (Equaliser at Norwich, winner vs Derby). He is not first choice, we all know that. Really hope he gets another year.

Don't get the flack Biamou is receiving. Scored some important goals (Equaliser at Norwich, winner vs Derby). He is not first choice, we all know that. Really hope he gets another year.

His current injury means he will be out for a year anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adge

He is 3rd or 4th choice for a reason. Came from non league and still helping us in chsmpionship. Makes sense he is a fan favourite.

He did his best fornus as did Wilson and it helped add pts to the board. Noone is sayong they are special players
Fan favourite? Don’t think so. The more sensible amongst us see him for what he is. A few spotty teenagers idolise him as he does a few selfies for them now and again.

covcity4life

Fan favourite? Don’t think so. The more sensible amongst us see him for what he is. A few spotty teenagers idolise him as he does a few selfies for them now and again.
No that's something that's been made up on here re selfies

To me he is a fan favourite because he joined us at out lowest and has helped get us where we are scoring in 3 leagues and cup competitions along the way

Cov kid 55

One last thought on Saturday’s game. I saw at the end, Shipley come onto the pitch to congratulate the City players, and he was obviously elated with the result (as we all were). He has struggled recently with form/confidence, and it may be that the Championship is a step too far for him. It’s obviously fine to state opinions on our players in this forum, but some comments on Shipley can be over the top. We could remember that he is a fan like us, and although he hasn’t performed recently, he maybe deserves to be cut a bit of slack? Just a thought.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

One last thought on Saturday’s game. I saw at the end, Shipley come onto the pitch to congratulate the City players, and he was obviously elated with the result (as we all were). He has struggled recently with form/confidence, and it may be that the Championship is a step too far for him. It’s obviously fine to state opinions on our players in this forum, but some comments on Shipley can be over the top. We could remember that he is a fan like us, and although he hasn’t performed recently, he maybe deserves to be cut a bit of slack? Just a thought.

In fairness I've seen Kastaneer celebrate before. It doesn't mean we should let him off.

cov donkey kick

Good point a local lad that's done well upto this season.

Users who are viewing this thread