Bristol City Game Poll (1 Viewer)

What is going to happen

• Played at the arena

• Played at a neutral venue

• Reversed to Ashton Gate

• Forfeited

Results are only viewable after voting.

South West Sky Blue

Heard from reliable source that it is still on at the moment. Won’t be taking place in Cov or Bristol. Ground has been identified (EFL), but still to be confirmed (I know but not ready for public domain).
It’s not St Andrews or Northampton though, so the nationwide tour rolls on!
No idea if this is a one off or a short term plan for home games.

SlowerThanPlatt

Heard from reliable source that it is still on at the moment. Won’t be taking place in Cov or Bristol. Ground has been identified (EFL), but still to be confirmed (I know but not ready for public domain).
It’s not St Andrews or Northampton though, so the nationwide tour rolls on!
No idea if this is a one off or a short term plan for home games.
Burton…

ccfctommy

Somebody has to do it, don't they? Some of our fans are too busy being deluded.

The trying to mock people who pointed out issues with the pitch was a highlight. "Yeah but I am so proud we are hosting Zambia v Sri Lanka in the Rugby Sevens".

I dont really recall mocking anybody. I'm sorry if my language was a bit brusque at times.

It is a big event for the City, like it or not. It's just unfortunate that it's resulted in our first game being postponed.

One last point - the pitch after the sevens looked playable after the event. The pictures looked nothing like the ones we saw over the weekend. What happened in the week leading up to the postponement?

Grendel

St Andrews for 6 weeks the newest bollocks rumour I’ve seen.

That will please season ticket holders who can't get there and car park season ticket holders

Nick

Administrator
I dont really recall mocking anybody. I'm sorry if my language was a bit brusque at times.

It is a big event for the City, like it or not. It's just unfortunate that it's resulted in our first game being postponed.

One last point - the pitch after the sevens looked playable after the event. The pictures looked nothing like the ones we saw over the weekend. What happened in the week leading up to the postponement?

The pitch was fucked and coming apart. They put 60 tonnes of sand on it.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

What's the latest conspiracy theory? Dave Boddy had a week long game of Wembley singles in the centre circle to cause the damage?

MalcSB

[/QUOTE

Merely unfortunate!

And where the pictures of this pristine pitch taken from? Outer space or ground level?

Saddlebrains

Wasn't a big event at all.

Its one step away from the special olympics

The checkatrade trophy of athletics, no one gave a fuck

Johnnythespider

How many people know who won it without checking, as someone mentioned in another thread it's the rugby equivalent of 5 a-side in football.

Sky Blue Harry H

If the game goes ahead, let's say at Burton, for the sake of it - are we likely to be able to purchase ifollow for it?

Users who are viewing this thread