Match Thread Bristol City FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 21st Oct (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Not saying they have impressed but it's chance creation that is more of an issue. Hamer sold, Palmer, O'Hare, Allen and Sheaf all injured at various times.

I thought we looked good in the first half hit the bar multiple times, shame it didn't work out but the drama on here is nauseating
I don't think its drama on here after watching that 2nd half, we were absolutely dreadful,corners were terrible our 'strikers' looked disinterested,at least Godden ran around a bit, our wingbacks couldn't cross the ball and our defence was playing keep ball, our manager decided fuck it leave them on and all against a team that looked utter shite too. I don't think we troubled their goalkeeper in the 2nd half either....certainly nowhere good enough, if it was a one off maybe we could stomach it but its starting to become the norm!

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't think its drama on here after watching that 2nd half, we were absolutely dreadful,corners were terrible our 'strikers' looked disinterested,at least Godden ran around a bit, our wingbacks couldn't cross the ball and our defence was playing keep ball, our manager decided fuck it leave them on and all against a team that looked utter shite too. I don't think we troubled their goalkeeper in the 2nd half either....certainly nowhere good enough, if it was a one off maybe we could stomach it but its starting to become the norm!
MVE twice decided to cross when the goal was at his mercy. Eccles however takes the cake, his corners usually cause more problems for us than the opposition.

It reminds me when Harry Kane was stuck taking them in Euro 2016

Skybluedownunder

Callum and Ben will be on the bench minimum as it stands today

Milan will start but wont do 90

Plan is to ease O'Hare back in with 10 on Saturday, 20 odd at Rotherham and then see how he is for a start against the baggies.

Dont be surprised to see Kels or Kasey in the squad depending on this week

Your source of information is way off

cf15d3b0d740745b6b1fa966e160042d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

There is a big problem if we can't take 3 points from that game
I’m still stunned we’ve lost that today to be honest. They were awful and somehow now they’ve stolen 3 points find themselves 8th.

Just focus on shithousing 1-0 wins by playing garbage I say

Briles

Did Robins really say in his interview he would've liked to have thrown another midfielder on but couldn't due to injuries?

Christ

skyblu3sk

MVE twice decided to cross when the goal was at his mercy. Eccles however takes the cake, his corners usually cause more problems for us than the opposition.

It reminds me when Harry Kane was stuck taking them in Euro 2016
That's because the shot he did take on Godden bollocked him for not passing. He needs to cut it out as it's putting doubt it to players minds.

TomRad85

Been unavailable all day and just seen the result. Honking result, very disappointing season so far.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Losing this match is hard to take after out first half domination.
There’s simply too many passes which end up at the same spot they started from.

Brighton Sky Blue

That's because the shot he did take on Godden bollocked him for not passing. He needs to cut it out as it's putting doubt it to players minds.
It was multiple times he chose to cross when he had most of the goal to aim at. Assume it’s just the modern preference to never shoot

skyblu3sk

Fuck me, if that fucking useless carthorse was the best striker on the pitch, I dread to think what the others are like.

We should of sent one of the kids on, at least we'd of seen some energy, movement and pace.
Not saying he had a fantastic game but went close with 2 shots and set Godden up for one with a nice turn and flick over a defender. Went very very quiet 2nd half.

fatso

Not saying he had a fantastic game but went close with 2 shots and set Godden up for one with a nice turn and flick over a defender. Went very very quiet 2nd half.
We need better. All 3 strikers were poor. We had opportunities to be out of sight after 25 minutes.
In the last 20 minutes their lack of movement was shocking.
In all honesty I've seen better strikers than Haji Wright in non league.

After 30 minutes we should of gone with 1 upfront and played another midfielder, we lost our way when they made a tactical change, and MR failed to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread