Bring Lee Clark in now (1 Viewer)

Gaz

No, it's not, but it is within a whisker. I'm sure either play-off opportunity could have gone either way.

Ah right, so he failed to get promotion then.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

No, it's not, but it is within a whisker. I'm sure either play-off opportunity could have gone either way.

Just finding it strange that we are moaning about a bloke who got a 48.88% win ratio and yet we dream of getting even a 22% win ratio at the moment.

Surely they're incomparable ratios. One for a man who's squad was funded to perform at the top of his league; which is where he got them. Another who's squad was funded to perform at the bottom. Which again prevailed. Both win ratios seem more a function of how the manager was individually backed as much as anything else?!?

rob9872

It is a thin line but play off is the minimum achievement. They should with that budget have made the automatic with ease. This season they should be running alongside Charlton but are a long way behind them.

rob9872

Surely they're incomparable ratios. One for a man who's squad was funded to perform at the top of his league; which is where he got them. Another who's squad was funded to perform at the bottom. Which again prevailed. Both win ratios seem more a function of how the manager was individually backed as much as anything else?!?

Also in leagues apart. If required compare how favourable Eastwood or MacDonald or O'Donovans goal scoring ratios compare in L1 v Championship let alone all the different financial comparisons between the current state of teh two clubs.

Otis

Not trying to compare at all MMM and I don't think for a single minute we could get him or he'd come here anyway and I am not advocating him to come here..

Just find it ironic that Coventry City fans can berate a manager who has a win ratio of 48.88%.

Users who are viewing this thread