Brights contract cancelled (2 Viewers)

Tommo1993

It’s like Robert Jarni. Except Bright was probably a massive c**t about it. For months, instead of a week, and ended up going nowhere.

It’s not like Robert Jarni.

Frostie

Yep! There is evidence! Somebody who works for the club - on the football side of things- told me he didn't turn up for training!!!

I think many of us have heard similar stories but some just don't want to believe it.
Always wanting to see the best in people is very commendable but sometimes you have to realise there's no smoke without fire, especially given his well documented history.

Grendel

Yep! There is evidence! Somebody who works for the club - on the football side of things- told me he didn't turn up for training!!!

It’s pretty common knowledge he hasn’t and has just been lounging around with his mates

shepardo01

It’s pretty common knowledge he hasn’t and has just been lounging around with his mates
Disruptive and not turning up at Ryton.
Not turning up to train with 23s.
On decent money in India at previous club. More than here. Likely end up back there.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Just out of interest, cancelled a players contract, would that mean that there would be a figure negotiated for him to leave his contract? as i guess he could have just rotted in the bomb squad for two years?

I’m sure it will include the usual terms and conditions related to gross misconduct, absence without leave etc and what terms the contract can be immediately terminated on.

I think today’s news will hopefully close the what if’s with Bright at last. We finally got him back in the door, he had another chance with a great manager that trusts him and at a higher level and he hasn’t taken it. The closure is that the glimmer of great performances we got in 2018/2019 (in League 1) from Bright are his sum total, as far as we’re concerned and at least the social media clamour ends. A massive parallel with Kevin Thornton.

Let’s focus on those that want to be at our great club and achieve great things.

long way home

Glad he has gone, not someone who would add to our 1st team squad. He is not good enough to demand a place or only play when someone is watching. Doesn't have either the maturity, disapline or desire to work hard and fight for the club.

Thought it was a gamble when we signed him and was a bit shocked MR went back. Anyway didn't want him, don't care where or what he does from now on, hardly worth the 5 mins to post this if I'm honest.

TTG

May as well start up the old Shipley bayliss debate too while we're at it

Skybluedownunder

Fucking div in the comments saying "Tyler Walker next". Twat.

What’s your problem with Walker? Comes in from the cold and scores two goals. Strength in depth is required in this league and in my opinion I’d rather have Walker than Waghorn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alkhen

i’d take Henri Saivet for free

This post has strong FM2009 energy

saivet-25-2016.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread