Bright Enobakhare (9 Viewers)

Tommo1993

If Chaplin is worth 102 pages, Enobakhare is worth 1020. Get posting.

Edited because I’m shit at maths and can’t read.

Grendel

Think he will leave Wolves, why not here.

Why would wolves sign him on a year deal and then he leaves for a fee which is peanuts to a club like them?

Grendel

Out on loan I think could be brum could be us nothing mentioned of the usual suspects though tells me it’s not here

Why would wolves sign him for a year and then loan him for the year as a strategy?

glamour76

Why would wolves sign him for a year and then loan him for the year as a strategy?
Because if they didn’t offer him a contract he could leave for £0. Signed him on same terms for an extra year, hoping someone will buy/loan fee. Money makes money

fatso

Keep calm everyone, if they aren't playing him there's every chance a loan will happen.
He is their player, so they are entitled to have a good look at him to see how he is progressing.
They can hang on to him for another week as far as I'm concerned.

Mr Panda

Seyi Olofinanja or however you spell it, at Wolves is in charge of loans. He's got some good words about our club so would imagine if it's not Bright we'd be quite high up the list on getting other players from there

Grendel

Because if they didn’t offer him a contract he could leave for £0. Signed him on same terms for an extra year, hoping someone will buy/loan fee. Money makes money

If it’s a loan they make nothing and if it’s a fee they make very little either if the only interest in a league 1 club

AFCCOVENTRY

Bright deserves to be playing at championship level, so fully expect him to be playing in that league this season. He’s too good for L1.

better days

If it's a loan I don't expect we have a chance.
I've always thought a loan was the most likely way he'd come back
He'd quite like it, we'd like it but money may talk - a Championship club may offer to pay a bigger percentage of his wages to Wolves
A factor though is that he'd play for sure here and would be given a big role in the team
Too many players go to Championship clubs on loan to learn but hardly play

Magwitch

It looks to me Wolves might be 50/50 about him a loan to a club where he will play regular might suit him and Wolves. On that basis a loan to us a third division club might be better games wise than a championship club. They certainly not reliant on a transfer fee.

Users who are viewing this thread