Bright and Robins (3 Viewers)

hill83

The facts are:

He got thrown out of Wolves
He got thrown out of Kilmarnock
He got thrown out of Wigan
He got his contract ripped up at AEK Athens

Er..................

I can singlehandedly resolve the potential beer crisis on the amount of bevs you owe me alone now.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Jesus H Christ
Like I’m here to gain your respect ?

So, by saying I trust management to deal with it because they know the facts, I’m morally superior?

And, by your thinking; I’m better off listening to the hearsay/utter bollox on here and saying; ‘Bright is a twat’ ?

You are all over the map

If that is your take from what people are telling you then I really can't help you.

Hertsccfc

The facts are:

He got thrown out of Wolves
He got thrown out of Kilmarnock
He got thrown out of Wigan
He got his contract ripped up at AEK Athens

Er..................
Did he get thrown out of Wolves? I thought his contract came to an end. Ditto Kilmarnock just his loan spell ended?

cc84cov

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It’s literally what you said. You need to concentrate on helping yourself

I couldn't really care less what people on an internet forum think of me, but it says more about you that you do, and as a result of it you have ended up being embarrassed on this thread by trying to take this weird standpoint. You are only deflecting onto me to try and kick sand over it.

Grendel

Still no mention of the contract termination 🤣

I’m sure he’d say it to the press before he actually went through required legalities

usskyblue

I couldn't really care less what people on an internet forum think of me, but it says more about you that you do, and as a result of it you have ended up being embarrassed on this thread by trying to take this weird standpoint. You are only deflecting onto me to try and kick sand over it.

You took offense to me not wanting to call Bright a twat and winning your undying respect you complete weirdo

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Says the weirdo calculating likes and saying that trusting management is being ‘morally superior’.

Do you ever read back the stuff you type?

Clearly we have disagreed on this a lot.

You said you are back for the game over Christmas right? Why don't we have a beer and put this behind us.

Philosorapter

MR has said “But it’s difficult with Bright because he is someone who responds to a crowd. If there was a crowd at training maybe we’d get a little bit more.

The thought of Grendel fishing out his megaphone for this type of event just worries me. :devilish:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Yeah, course I’d want a meet-up with someone that’s followed me around this thread with a bordering obsessional one-up fetish …that says I’ll earn his respect by calling Bright a twat.

How does a hard no sound ?

No worries, I know what you look like from your time on the podcast. I'll find you.

How does that sound?

ExmouthNeil

I do hope someone digs this thread up in 3 years time when Real Madrid are trying to sign him from us after his hatrick in our champion's league final win against them...

I can dream can't I???🤪

Grendel

Well, this thread has took a sinister turn.

What podcast by the way?

this thread has entered

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread