Bright and Robins (3 Viewers)

PVA

Love those. “Sorry got it as a present” “Don’t even know what HDMI is mate soz”. Fills a hole left by the demise of Yahoo! Answers

The worst is 'don't know as I've just ordered it but haven't received it yet'

ceetee

I had a phone call from a company offering me £25 to change my review.

TBF they had corrected their original error but I wasn't going to trawl through 3 months of reviews to find my original one

Grendel

You have 7k ish likes I suppose. Would like to see a like attachment rate league table. Sort it out @Nick

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

There is one. You can see a reaction score table on the members section

TomRad85

Estorica looks the most impressive. Reacts far outweighing the comments.

shmmeee

Yes yes more people accepting the points to posts ratio as the ultimate decider.

I heard of a group of lads who one day all flopped their cocks out in front of each other and from that point on if there was ever an intractable argument whoever had the biggest cock won by default.

This could solve all SBT issues

TomRad85

Yes yes more people accepting the points to posts ratio as the ultimate decider.

I heard of a group of lads who one day all flopped their cocks out in front of each other and from that point on if there was ever an intractable argument whoever had the biggest cock won by default.

This could solve all SBT issues
OK fine I'll inbox you my cock, you only had to ask. Give me a couple of mins to fluff it first.

shmmeee

4DC1A8F8-26BD-4E81-B685-D61AFD959BB3.jpeg

giphy.gif

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Having not looked at this thread for a day and seeing another 5+ of unread pages, I assumed it had descended into an ITK/IDK/G/Danny argument. So imagine my surprise (thanks Viz) that I've actually been enlightened on boozy players, emoji tactics, secret SBT league tables and who has more dead relatives, Fred West or Bright. Don't ever change SBT :love:

steve cooper

What a condescending twat you are.
For clarity, if I laugh at you I’m not mocking, it’s because I think you are a moron who has written a load of drivel. That is not a contradiction.
Son?? Fucking muppet.
I usually try to avoid getting into conflicting discussions like this, but there are only 2 reasons to laugh
1. You find something funny as in being told a joke - (enjoyable)
2. to mock someone
see the cambridge dictionary definition.
Was Grendel and Regthedonk laughing at my post here Missing : Bright because they found it funny or did they think I'm a dickhead? I've no idea. That's the problem with the laughing emoji, no-one really knows what it means.

WestEndAgro

I usually try to avoid getting into conflicting discussions like this, but there are only 2 reasons to laugh
2. to mock someone
Was Grendel and Regthedonk laughing at my post here Missing : Bright because they found it funny or did they think I'm a dickhead? I've no idea. That's the problem with the laughing emoji, no-one really knows what it means.
I believe they think you are a dickhead, myself on the other hand think you are funny 🤣

Grendel

2. to mock someone

Well no that was funny it’s obvious when it’s Danny the default position is it’s that he’s a dickhead

Greggs

Any truth in the rumour Bright was spotted at the Godiva Festival last week?

clint van damme

What reason does Fred West use the laughing emoji for? That’s what I wanna know

When some one posts on checkatrade that the patio he laid for them is on the piss.

Just for clarity, in this instance, Fred is using it in a mocking way

Moff

2. to mock someone

Fair enough Steve, I see you’re point, I guess I have less patience for DT as all he seems to do is follow Grendels posts……it’s kind of weird!

Users who are viewing this thread