Bright and Robins (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Or as an alternative I don't shit my pants at any opportunity and wait to see what actually happens rather than taking the negative view all the time (like the forest game ;) )

Critical thinking isn't just being negative and going against the grain you know, it's about gathering all the accurate proven evidence in front of you and using that

i.e in this case there was no hard evidence that bright was getting sacked hence why the sensible people said wait and see what happens rather than kicking off and demanding apologies for something that actually never happened

Bright has a history of being a bellend. You were one of few people to still keep opening your wallet. Says more about you than the rest of the board.

skybluesam66

Oh dear, why “Nigerian” bank accounts ? coincidently the country Bright is from. Not little weeney bit of racist thoughts there I hope.
Come on slowpoke. Racism is an irrational bias, based purely on race or skin colour
It is no more racist than the millwall thread suggesting that historically there were a lot of thugs there and therefore it is a dangerous place to go

COV

So basically what we have is..

Some people creaming their pants at Bright’s rumoured imminent sacking, demanding apologies from people

Some of the “wait and see” people going right back on the attack when the rumoured contract termination doesn’t appear

Meanwhile nobody still knows the truth, and the guy hasn’t kicked a single ball for us yet.. has any player caused this type of polarising reaction before even playing? Closest I can think of is Denis Wise or Marlon King

Sick Boy

Some people creaming their pants at Bright’s rumoured imminent sacking, demanding apologies from people

Some of the “wait and see” people going right back on the attack when the rumoured contract termination doesn’t appear

Meanwhile nobody still knows the truth, and the guy hasn’t kicked a single ball for us yet.. has any player caused this type of polarising reaction before even playing? Closest I can think of is Denis Wise or Marlon King
You’ve been on here long enough to know the apology stuff is baiting people. 😉
The signing of King caused much more uproar and rightly so.

Reactions: COV

skybluegod

Sorry to ruin your post but he has played. Against Northampton in the cup...

COV

He made it up

I doubt it, seems likely something went on, but rumours of whatever it was just got out of hand and exaggerated, and MR dealt with it anyway, or tried to

I’d say it’s pretty likely he’s on relatively thin ice- have no facts to back that up, just gut feeling.

SlowerThanPlatt

Oh dear, why “Nigerian” bank accounts ? coincidently the country Bright is from. Not little weeney bit of racist thoughts there I hope.

giphy.gif

better days

I wish i knew whats been going on......
What it boils down to is some very unprofessional behaviour from Bright which mirrors what has happened at his other recent clubs and to some extent, the last time he was here
Bright has said there are mitigating factors
He is now being given another chance to prove himself
Time will tell
Hopefully he'll become the player he could be
Probably best not to put too much money on it though

Covkid1968#

What happens if you accidentally cream your pants whilst waiting and seeing… it happens more often than I’d like to admit at my age unfortunately

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Or his contract has been torn up
Or he's on the piss at Canary Wharf
Or he's at his dad's funeral

Man of mystery is our Bright

Perhaps he was out on the piss in Canary Wharf after his dad's funeral?

cc84cov

I doubt it, seems likely something went on, but rumours of whatever it was just got out of hand and exaggerated, and MR dealt with it anyway, or tried to

I’d say it’s pretty likely he’s on relatively thin ice- have no facts to back that up, just gut feeling.
He didn’t make up his contract was terminated? 😁 the bloke is still with the team training looking to play tomo

COV

This was the impression I was given a couple of weeks ago , I think the thinking on bright is changing all the time and hopefully it can get sorted one way or the other

Impressive handiwork- one rumour and we had 8 pages of brawling :D

Users who are viewing this thread