Bright and Robins (2 Viewers)

SBT

They said the process had been started. Better information than the telegraph hey tea boy

He admitted himself a week later that the situation was changing all the time and that it could still go either way.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The ones hounding people on this thread were just doing the typical - wait for it - virtue signal that we see in common parts of this message board.

´Oh look at me, I am much more morally superior than all those who dare to say anything negative about a player.´

Funnily enough, those people who try to claim the moral high ground are usually the closest we have on here to cyberbullies. It was also nonsense as it was blatantly obvious to anyone with basic critical thinking skills that Bright was a bad egg and it was only a matter of time until he was shipped out.

Speaking of eggs...

giphy.gif

slowpoke

I’ve done with this topic now, was up the Higgs Tuesday night and was told by an itk that Bright had threw in the towel on being here weeks ago reckons his eyes are set on a return to India.

Last edited:

higgs

I’ve done with this topic now, was up the Higgs Tuesday night and was told by an itk that Bright had threw in the towel on being here weeks ago reckons his eyes are set on a return to India.
He didn't really try very hard to make a go of it here in the first place did he?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

slowpoke

I asked you because it shows his judgement was wrong to sign him?

The weather is cold.

Surprising how fucking wrong you were consider you know everything
But do you want Robins as manager asked you a number of times yes or no, why won’t you answer that ?

procdoc

But do you want Robins as manager asked you a number of times yes or no, why won’t you answer that ?
I still don’t understand why you are asking people if they want Robins as manager? What has that got to do with Bright being a complete waste or space?

SlowerThanPlatt

McFadzean:

If you’re coming into this club now you have got to expect to work hard like the other lads,” said 34-year-old McFadzean.

“You can’t just come in and not do anything.”

He added: “There’s all other stuff, I don’t know. It’s just an agreement with him and the club, I’m not quite sure, but it just didn’t work for him.”

slowpoke

And we all have to support that I’ve never really commented on Bright as an individual just it was down to Robins not us on here to do whatever that’s happened he has made a statement I move on

Grendel

The OP is brilliant. Is Harry Redknapp managing in India these days?

he said on some cooking programme the other week he doesn’t like curry - don’t they sell jam roly poly in Mumbai

higgs

Has he made any comment on social media after leaving us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread