Bright and Robins (5 Viewers)

mr_monkey

I can't allow you to continue with this wording (running around )unopposed 🤣 it's frankly rubbing my Nipples the wrong way .... per 90 minutes played , some of the reasons why he's not starting . View attachment 22512

Now it may not appear alot , but these stats suggest godden will get 9 more assists this season than Walker

Create 40 more chances and score 12 more goals and recover the ball 20 more times

It's why he plays ATM over Walker

But if you look into why a vocal majority of people don't like or rate walker it's because he is perceived to be lazy (so basically not running around a lot) those are the people who I have an issue with

For what it's worth I agree that godden should start at the moment ahead of him but the notion that walker is lazy or doesn't care is such rubbish and absolutely rubs my nipples the wrong way (btw I'm stealing that saying, it's fantastic :) )

better days

It's the best thing for all concerned
I'm not sure there are true mental health issues. I'd be the first to sympathise if there were
Let's see what happens
In India he was earning 3 times what he was with us but the club had to pull out of the league after losing their backer
They have now returned to the competition and apparently were planning to come in for Bright in January

chiefdave

In India he was earning 3 times what he was with us but the club had to pull out of the league after losing their backer
They have now returned to the competition and apparently were planning to come in for Bright in January
Given that he's basically been kicked out of 4 of his last 5 clubs it hard to see that going well. Didn't he only play about 10 games for them? Probably a similar situation to when he was here the first time, the raw talent was enough for the management to ignore other issues. Not sure that will work for him long term.

rexo87

Given that he's basically been kicked out of 4 of his last 5 clubs it hard to see that going well. Didn't he only play about 10 games for them? Probably a similar situation to when he was here the first time, the raw talent was enough for the management to ignore other issues. Not sure that will work for him long term.

He was loved by everyone there and did very well for them so I wouldnt be surprised if he ended up back there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

Would have much preferred Paterson over Bright in the summer. We all knew Bright was a huge gamble from the stories that came out from ex players about him at training

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Not in today’s u23s squad.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Bugsy

SlowerThanPlatt

Robins confirming what’s been said on here for months…
Asked if it is a source of frustration and disappointment that it hasn’t worked out for the player, the manager said: “It is what it is.

“When we were talking about doing it and bringing him in we knew he was enigmatic and someone who needed to come in and get to a level to start with.

But, as it turned out, it just wasn’t there, so I wish him all the best with whatever he decides to do.

“It’s a shame but that is what it is and sometimes it’s not always for them, for whatever reason.

“He may well go and pop up somewhere else and I hope he does because he’s a talented player.”

Pressed on what Enobakhare has to do to finally get his career up and running, having had failed spells with Kilmarnock, Wigan Athletic and AEK Athens before managing just one EFL Cup appearance in his second spell at City, Robins said: “I think sometimes you have to take responsibility.”

He went on to describe him as a ‘free spirit’ who wanted to do things his own way rather than fit in.

You can’t force people to do things you want them to do,” added the manager.

“If you’re in an environment like ours you have to fit in to a degree to a structure or methodology; to a way or working and behaving, what have you.

“And sometimes it’s not for you. Sometimes you’re a free spirit and you want to be able to do what you want to do and that doesn’t always work in environments like the football environment, for instance.

“But like I say, it is a shame and he has to go and find himself and find out what it really is that he wants from his career and life. And I wish him all the best.”

better days

He doesn’t sound like someone who’s just seen a huge chunk of budget go up in smoke.
Bright wasn't on huge money
We knew he was high risk so the deal reflected that
Be interesting to see if he ends up back in India where he was on three times his wages here
And where he can walk through the opposition without having bothered to train too hard
Tbh the lad is more suited to being a 'celebrity' than any profession that requires hard work and application

Grendel

These haterz really are horrid people.

I wonder why Ring of Utter Bollocks is avoiding this thread when he was all over it before - should be apologising for questioning posters with obvious inside info

SBT

The abuse dished out to those who have proven to have inside knowledge at the club was shameful.

Love hearing from the ITK folks but the whole thread was a bit all over the place. We were told his contract was being terminated, then a few weeks later he was playing for the U23s!

Warthog

Love hearing from the ITK folks but the whole thread was a bit all over the place. We were told his contract was being terminated, then a few weeks later he was playing for the U23s!

They said the process had been started. Better information than the telegraph hey tea boy

Grendel

The process had begun - he hasn’t trained for weeks and they were negotiating an exit strategy - he was out getting slaughtered most nights and no one wanted him anywhere near the club

Users who are viewing this thread