Bright and Robins (3 Viewers)

better days

I stand corrected then, I thought it was one but that a couple more then jumped on it.

I take it you're referring to the fact he just went off in the U23 game- is he injured or precautionary?
My mistake he's still on
It was Dinanga
It was on the far side and both have little goatee beards
Bright very quiet though so took ages for me to notice

Grendel

You never learn do you? :)

With respect I think someone in the know and at the game is more reliable than someone who changes his identity on here every 5 months but hey ho

fatso

Why is it pointless? People keep saying how contract has been terminated or is in the process of being terminated, which is clearly not true if he's playing in the 23s
Pointless as in he’s still here, I don’t think anyone actually believed he’d left the building just yet despite the stupid comments on here. Especially as MR mentioned him at least once this week.

PVA

Pointless as in he’s still here, I don’t think anyone actually believed he’d left the building just yet despite the stupid comments on here. Especially as MR mentioned him at least once this week.

We're on the same side of the coin

I was pointing out the idiocy of the people saying his contracted is being terminated despite MR talking about him and despite him playing in the 23s

Last edited:

mark82

I don't think Better Days said his contract HAD been terminated though.

He didn't. Was skybluebeliever who said they were terminating the contract. Better days said there had been a meeting but not heard outcome. Everyone is getting second hand information so will occasionally get something wrong, doesn't mean they are wrong all the time. The crucifixion of people when they pass on something that's not quite correct is ridiculous.

Sick Boy

He didn't. Was skybluebeliever who said they were terminating the contract. Better days said there had been a meeting but not heard outcome. Everyone is getting second hand information so will occasionally get something wrong, doesn't mean they are wrong all the time. The crucifixion of people when they pass on something that's not quite correct is ridiculous.
Agreed it’s embarrassing, especially when they’ve been spot on previously.

better days

Whatever was discussed at the meeting it may be significant that Bright was hauled off after 76 minutes today while Kelly and Jones got 90 each
Bright was more involved in the first half but was anonymous 2nd apart from the ball from deep for Kelly's headed goal
Kelly and Jones both looked to put hard yards in to get up to speed

covcity4life

Negativity? He was at the game and is giving his opinion, sorry if it doesn’t fit into your narrative.
What narrative? Bright transfers been a failure so far. But he thought he was dinanga that's a fact. Rather than own up to mistake he made a joke at brights expense

I just want facts not emotions

Reactions: COV

usskyblue

Whatever was discussed at the meeting it may be significant that Bright was hauled off after 76 minutes today while Kelly and Jones got 90 each

Absolutely no disrespect to you because I know you’re closer than most…. But, because you’re closer than most… saying things like this is conjecture, not fact. Nothing wrong with having your own take but people on here are using this ‘information’ as gospel as well as a stick to beat the shit out of each other.

better days

Absolutely no disrespect to you because I know you’re closer than most…. But, because you’re closer than most… saying things like this is conjecture, not fact. Nothing wrong with having your own take but people on here are using this ‘information’ as gospel as well as a stick to beat the shit out of each other.
I actually hoped and expected Bright to do well today
He started off living up to his name but faded as the game went on

JAM See

I actually hoped and expected Bright to do well today
He started off living up to his name but faded as the game went on
Where do our U23s play their home games?

Are they available to the general public if we fancy a gander?

better days

Where do our U23s play their home games?

Are they available to the general public if we fancy a gander?
Usually the Higgs where you can normally walk up but a few at the Ricoh including next week's game
Free entry
Today's game was at QPR's training ground where there is no stand or facilities so they don't encourage fans

covcity4life

So no trolling

Positives got an assist despite quiet game and 76 mins in him

Negatives had a quiet game and didn't play full 90

Sick Boy

Fucking hell, he’s only voicing an opinion.

Great_Expectations

Wow - this thread really does have it all.

Ironically, I’m sure Bright would love it and all the emotive reactions his activity generates.

usskyblue

Fucking hell, he’s only voicing an opinion.

I know you’ve been playing clean up for Earlsdon all day because you think he was defending you. I’m sorry to blob on your bourbon but he’s been chipping away at me for years, looking for a window… this was it.

As far as this little outburst re: @better days - As you can clearly see, I said ‘No disrespect’ and ‘Nothing wrong with having your own take’ .

It really isn’t his fault that people like you take his opinion and use it as fact, then proceed to take sides armed with nothing but conjecture.

Sick Boy

I know you’ve been playing clean up for Earlsdon all day because you think he was defending you. I’m sorry to blob on your bourbon but he’s been chipping away at me for years, looking for a window… this was it.

As far as this little outburst re: @better days - As you can clearly see, I said ‘No disrespect’ and ‘Nothing wrong with having your own take’ .

It really isn’t his fault that people like you take his opinion and use it as fact, then proceed to take sides armed with nothing but conjecture.
Haha…I think I posted twice to point out he was referring to the team rather than offering out the whole forum, which was quite obvious. I don’t think he was defending me?

The rest of your post is just condescending nonsense.

Last edited:

better days

I tried to be as non-judgemental as possible in my replies to people asking how Bright was playing
Kelly and Jones stood out but Bright didn't
Who knows, he might be outstanding in the next game but he doesn't appear to be burning with ambition currently

usskyblue

Haha…I think I posted twice to point out he was referring to the team rather than offering out the whole forum, which was quite obvious. I don’t think he was defending he?

The rest of your post is just condescending nonsense.

Makes a change from ‘morally superior’ I suppose.

Isn’t there a Grendel post for you to fawn over ?

usskyblue

I tried to be as non-judgemental as possible in my replies to people asking how Bright was playing
Kelly and Jones stood out but Bright didn't
Who knows, he might be outstanding in the next game but he doesn't appear to be burning with ambition currently

You’re not the problem… it’s the people on here that, for whatever reason, have difficulty separating your opinion from the facts.

Users who are viewing this thread