Brentford vs L. Orient; Hartlepool vs Bournemouth; Villa vs Bradford (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

The first 2 games could be significant for our play-offs hopes.

The last one could be just a good laugh. :p

Gaskell

If Orient win, they would be 5 points behind us, if Brentford win they will be 9 points ahead. Would rather Orient win, can't see them being any danger to us IF we are near the play-off places. Brentford on the other hand..........

Mucca Mad Boys

Bollox could do with them all being draws except for the hartlepool match, which we want them to win.

I want Orient to win, because 'we're on bigger tings init' (quoted from Anuvahood's 'K') sol I want us to catch Brentford ASAP, because I need to win my bet!

hamil99

Facebook User
If Orient win, they would be 5 points behind us, if Brentford win they will be 9 points ahead. Would rather Orient win, can't see them being any danger to us IF we are near the play-off places. Brentford on the other hand..........

Not including tonight orient hav 2 games in hand on us, possible 6 points. 2 wins and they are right in it with us. I do see wat ur saying though, chances of orient doing that and sustaining it compared to Brentford maintaining their form. Think u might actually be right, but its close :)

Happy_Martian

GOAL !!!! Beautiful header from the Bradford Centre forward :)

Last edited:

Happy_Martian

"Sacked in the Morning" chorus from the Bradford fans :p

Users who are viewing this thread