Brentford vs L. Orient; Hartlepool vs Bournemouth; Villa vs Bradford (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Bradford hit the bar.. this could have been 3 or 4 -2 on the night

Danceswithhorses

Are we really surprised that all the teams around us at the top end of the table are beating those lower down the league ?
Maybe it's a reality check for us cov diehards, giddy with our current successes, and it proves just how hard the battle still is for promotion.
Also shows us again what a great job MR and his assistant have done to even get us to our current position :claping hands:

hamil99

Facebook User
Are we really surprised that all the teams around us at the top end of the table are beating those lower down the league ?
Maybe it's a reality check for us cov diehards, giddy with our current successes, and it proves just how hard the battle still is for promotion.
Also shows us again what a great job MR and his assistant have done to even get us to our current position :claping hands:

Reality check it is. Even though it did always concern me that basically all other teams have at least 1 game in hand around us. I did hav the optimistic belief that results around us might go our way. Good old MR has distilled sum belief back in the fans. No more do we believe everything's going to go against us!

Happy_Martian

Bradford win the tie

Paxman II

xpected Bournemouth to win but Brentford drop 2 points is good.

Villa..well we'll see them next season won't we?;)

Skyblue86

Looking at the league table tonight and I know all the teams can't win their games in hand because they'll be playing each other but if most results go against us we could drop to 12th/13th after all the outstanding fixtures have been played. It's still a tough ask to reach the playoffs IMO but not unachievable. The next two games are crucial; got to beat Preston AND Sheff Utd.

Mucca Mad Boys

Looking at the league table tonight and I know all the teams can't win their games in hand because they'll be playing each other but if most results go against us we could drop to 12th/13th after all the outstanding fixtures have been played. It's still a tough ask to reach the playoffs IMO but not unachievable. The next two games are crucial; got to beat Preston AND Sheff Utd.

We can nullify that by doing our job and winning games, so we surpass the gap, they won't play the games in hand any time soon, March, April time.

The CableGuy

I'd be happy with 4 points from those games. Preston, well, we know about them, and Sheff Utd's recent form isn't great, no wins in the last 4 and only 3 in their last 10.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The middle of the table is very close and it is likely 1 win or loss could move you 4 or 5 places so I am not too worried about possibly moving down to 12th/13th, as long as we stay with in touch of 6th place it is ok

Users who are viewing this thread