Match Thread Brentford Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Kieranp96

We are awful, Robbins needs to change it up ASAP otherwise we will be to far behind to catch up, Shipley is shit Allen is shit Rose has potential but ostiguard is better, Godden doesn't do anything of the ball and unfortunately yiu need hard working players in this league, sheaf well I don't see what Robbins sees in him,

cc84cov

Does feel like the squad isn't any better than last year. In fact, none of the signings seem better than the players we had in the same positions last year. Not convinced by the recruitment.

Expected more from Sheaf the issue for me has been getting proven champ experienced lads in echoing what you said regarding recruitment

Ring Of Steel

Look at the game as played ROS it’s two presents

Beforehand it was “fully expecting to lose, they are virtually a premiership team” etc (which is fair enough), but then when we do lose- as expected- it turns into a massive psychotic pile on- everyone is shit, sack robins, terrible signings, there is no perspective whatsoever. They are way better than us, just like Bournemouth were, and just like we all knew they were before the match. The reactions to something everyone was saying they knew was coming are just bloody crazy 😜

Nick

Administrator
Beforehand it was “fully expecting to lose, they are virtually a premiership team” etc (which is fair enough), but then when we do lose- as expected- it turns into a massive psychotic pile on- everyone is shit, sack robins, terrible signings, there is no perspective whatsoever. They are way better than us, just like Bournemouth were, and just like we all knew they were before the match. The reactions to something everyone was saying they knew was coming are just bloody crazy 😜

It probably doesn't help when we don't react to the obvious and at 2-0 down we make defensive changes.

Watching the game you can see the perspective.

Grendel

That’s why Godden has to kept on

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s the aspects of the performance which I’ve picked out and are the same as weeks ago.

Nick

Administrator
Giles gets the ball but absolutely nobody in the box but a static Godden and 4 of their defenders.

Sky Blue Pete

Team spirit is taking a hammering.

We look beaten-heads are down and defenders falling asleep.

Yes they are a better team but two really shitty goals to give away.

Very clear to me that we should have gone out and brought another midfielder in.

Sheaf wandering around aimlessly running around like he’s stuck in mud.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wrong

Crossbar I’m pretty sure we have goal line technology

Ring Of Steel

It probably doesn't help when we don't react to the obvious and at 2-0 down we make defensive changes.

That’s true but I don’t think anything would have made any difference tbh, like Bournemouth this lot are on a whole other level to us- not nice to say but it’s where we’re at.

theferret

Playoff finalists, spent millions on one attacker- yeah you might well be right. But not really relevant for us this season.

It's entirely relevant. It's Alice in wonderland stuff to think we can ignore these games as we only need to pick up points against lower half teams. Since when has that ever happened? Of course we're going to need to pick up some points against the better sides.

That's just reality. Barnsley took points of many of the top sides last season including Albion and Fulham. Of course we'll get turned over more often than not, but to just shrug off these games like they are not important to the final outcome is batshit.

Users who are viewing this thread