Match Thread Brentford Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Being ripped apart our wing backs. Hyam and marosi m keeping us in it.
Pask and Rose awful

stupot07

With got very little championship experience. Every single player played in league one last season.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

It’s like we’re playing in slow motion, we look awful; no style or pattern to our play. And when we do get the ball we give it away.

CM is a pivotal role and right now Sheaf is not good enough to play it on his own.

I actually wouldn’t mind us going direct and missing the midfield out, we have two up front and COH/Allen behind/running on.

Grendel

It’s a bit like the old days of the early 80s we are well out of it quality wise but you just hang in and hope the longer it goes the more we could sneak it. Similar to games like Arsenal away when Bamber scored and we just hung on so who knows

Evo1883

We need to go back 4 and spread the midfield and add Kelly, they've tooo much freedom in the middle imo

cooperskyblue

This midfield is not working. We can't keep the ball for more than 1 pass and they just waltz through us like a knife through butter.

Paxman II

The spine of the team is missing. We kow Hamer is server 3 match ban but Kelly not playing? Dabo missing? I would rather have seen Shippers supporting Godden.
We need to change this formation.

stupot07

Only 2 players in the entire squad today weren't here last season.

Briles

Bring Kastaneer on. Something will happen. Although not sure what.

Frostie

This is a horrible watch so far but against these opponents, with 4 or 5 of our best XI missing , that's hardly surprising.

Evo1883

Honestly I can see it, we need the extra man in midfield ffs it will change everything

Nick

Administrator
Our midfield is offering nothing at all.

OHare and Allen anonymous and Sheaf is getting the ball but absolutely no passing accuracy.

The gap between them and the strikers is then massive.

Godden looks too slow, their defenders are much quicker.

Nick

Administrator
Honestly I can see it, we need the extra man in midfield ffs it will change everything

When you look at our shape, OHare is behind the front 2 but Sheath is on his own.

Then when they attack with pace Allen and Ohare are nowhere to be seen.

Evo1883

Sheaf and Allan being overloaded through the middle... Get Kelly in to drop 5 behind them and push them up 5 yards to press

stupot07

Our midfield is offering nothing at all.

OHare and Allen anonymous and Sheaf is getting the ball but absolutely no passing accuracy.

The gap between them and the strikers is then massive.

Godden looks too slow, their defenders are much quicker.
I said that about Allen when he came on against Bournemouth, everyone slagged off Shipley, who was poor, but at least he was involved enough to be shite.

stay_up_skyblues

I say this purely as an experienced manager on Football Manager, but surely away from home at the better sides you pack your midfield. Two up top is reserved for the weaker sides. Sheaf has been poor but he’s got no help whatsoever. If Kelly is 75% fit he needs to play in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread