Breaking news (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Get Shane O'Connor back a proper journalist who didn't let anybody off the hook,especially councillors.Thinking about it though that's probably why they got rid of him,they don't take kindly to being held to account.

It’s a tough balance for journalists TBF. You just won’t get any interviews if you’re too tough unless it’s something like a national BBC flagship program they can’t ignore.

It’s a rare beast that can be welcoming enough to get people on yet still extract new information from them.

We need Louis Theroux on the job. He’s have Fisher accidentally admitting he hates CCFC over hot chocolate.

Nick

Administrator
It’s a tough balance for journalists TBF. You just won’t get any interviews if you’re too tough unless it’s something like a national BBC flagship program they can’t ignore.

It’s a rare beast that can be welcoming enough to get people on yet still extract new information from them.

We need Louis Theroux on the job. He’s have Fisher accidentally admitting he hates CCFC over hot chocolate.

Have always thought it needs somebody like that.

Wonder if we could crowd fund for a journalist / investigator who would just go in and find stuff out / cut the bullshit and put them on the spot who wasn't bothered about future interviews / access to clubs etc?

chiefdave

Get Shane O'Connor back a proper journalist who didn't let anybody off the hook,especially councillors.Thinking about it though that's probably why they got rid of him,they don't take kindly to being held to account.
Some of the things he was tweeting at the time he was pushed out hinted it wasn’t entirely unrelated to questioning the council.

Terry_dactyl

Is it wrong, i feel like I’m with sisu on this one?
However, this response doesn’t bode well for any potential negotiations...not that there happening anyway.
Perhaps I’m naive, while I would expect hedge funds to use underhand tactics, I would hope for more from elected bodies. Fuck the council.

Nick

Administrator
The Council cannot just come out and just say ‘Blame Sisu’ when there are questions for them to answer. There are questions for all sides to answer, including our Owners, and the Council cannot wash their hands of their responsibility to taxpayers and to the public they claim to represent.

Can't argue with that can you?

Nick

Administrator

Interestingly he seems to be getting involved recently. Good move! He is relentless with the council, I reckon he watches them all sleep to make sure they do it correctly! :)

SkyblueBazza

Is it wrong, i feel like I’m with sisu on this one?
However, this response doesn’t bode well for any potential negotiations...not that there happening anyway.
Perhaps I’m naive, while I would expect hedge funds to use underhand tactics, I would hope for more from elected bodies. Fuck the council.
F**k the lot of them I say.
It is all so complex from the stuff we CAN see. What the hell the reality is (i.e. the which we cannot see added-in, & associated egos) it doesn't bare thinking about anymore imo.
What will be will be...just focus on what happens on the pitch & where we are in the table. That is why we support CCFC...not all this b****cks!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

Strong response from CCFC but can't help but think this will strengthen resolve on all sides to stand their corner and hinder any potential meaningful negotiations. From the statement, I'd judge CCFC are mounting a defensive PR strategy.

Nick

Administrator
Strong response from CCFC but can't help but think this will strengthen resolve on all sides to stand their corner and hinder any potential meaningful negotiations. From the statement, I'd judge CCFC are mounting a defensive PR strategy.

It doesn't look that defensive.

It will be interesting to see the next move. Will any fans groups also call on the council to confirm things?

Old Warwickshire lad

He certainly upset someone. Was pushed quickly out and told to keep quiet.

ajsccfc

If by some miracle we do start getting answers from the council, in AOB I'd like them to explain what happened with blue bins in CV3 over Christmas. Fucking chancers.

Old Warwickshire lad

Doesn’t look defensive to me either,unless attack is the best form of defence.
Pulls no punches and puts Duggins on the spot. Infers CCC are underhand,and shall we say economic with the truth.

Sbarcher

Doesn’t look defensive to me either,unless attack is the best form of defence.
Pulls no punches and puts Duggins on the spot. Infers CCC are underhand,and shall we say economic with the truth.
I think the CCFC stance will be after the statement - "well as you can see we pushed hard and tried our best to bring it to a head, but........."

ajsccfc

If we do a petition do you think we could get the club to add a ps. What went on with ajsccfc's bins?

And can the right honorable gentleman guarantee they won't forget the recycling next winter as well? The people DEMAND ANSWERS

Wiseoldfool

I've no idea if this possible but could sisu go to the court for an injunction forcing the Wasps to allow us to play at the Richo until the original court case has been completed

Users who are viewing this thread