Breaking news (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

According to some sources, ACL & SISU have agreed a one year deal for CCFC to play at the Ricoh Arena for the up and coming 13/14 season.From various sources on FB.

torchomatic

Hurrah! .

torchomatic

The bonus is that I won't have to queue up for my hotdogs either!

Noggin

Good news I guess, it does mean another season where everything is still up in the air though and it's likely to be a worse season than last year and with significantly lower crowds than last year, 8k average perhaps. Just more very slow lingering death better than the fast death elsewhere though.

torchomatic

Probably be less than that if all the people carry out their threat not to go while SISU are still there. Good news for the rest of us though. Hopefully, having a bit of stability will kick-start talks on a long term solution.

Good news I guess, it does mean another season where everything is still up in the air though and it's likely to be a worse season than last year and with significantly lower crowds than last year, 8k average perhaps. Just more very slow lingering death better than the fast death elsewhere though.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Probably be less than that if all the people carry out their threat not to go while SISU are still there. Good news for the rest of us though. Hopefully, having a bit of stability will kick-start talks on a long term solution.

I can't remember my stance to begin but, if at the Ricoh and the monthly cost of ST isn't too much, then I'll see you there

singers_pore

Only repeating what I read on FB - the true Coventarian page. Obviously waiting for official confirmation. However someone else who knows a CCFC employee said they heard the same thing.

SLOnAir

Sorry to pee on your fireworks chaps but the PR people working for ACL have denied it. Now that may not be the last word, so watch this space, but they are saying it's not true.

torchomatic

Oh bloody hell, Stuart!

Sorry to pee on your fireworks chaps but the PR people working for ACL have denied it. Now that may not be the last word, so watch this space, but they are saying it's not true.

SkyblueBazza

I wonder if this means we can start buying players now?

Not until the FL lift the embargo post accepting Otium.
It seems that we have so many players already - shame that most of them have little to do with what goes on on the pitch. More inclined to be passing money & transferring assets than a ball.

wingy

If it is true it was always going to happen. :)

That's an Oxymoron,but you're right.

This should now include an upgrade of around £1.5M. for squad as the gate will be three times what they'd have got elsewhere.

fFnally those who have expressd a wish for the SISU out Crew to get off here ,looks like we're staying and like ACL have got you and Fisher out of Jail.:p:whistle::whistle::pimp::claping hands:

Noggin

8k is a drop of nearly 30% and lower than our lowest league crowd last year, so if anything I think its a pessimistic assessment. We all know that everyone won't keep up the threat, I still plan too because I'm still completely fed up and a 1 year deal wouldn't change that, a proper deal where I felt we could actually really start to move forward might, but a 1 year deal just continues the downward spiral imo.

Of course the atmosphere with 8k fans if they don't put everyone together (which I know you are dead set against) is going to be horrific and another reason I wouldn't attend.

lordsummerisle

If it was true I would be disgusted with ACL for caving in to Sisu.

No more pies,drink or car-parking will I pay for.

#notonepiemore

Otis

According to some sources, ACL & SISU have agreed a one year deal for CCFC to play at the Ricoh Arena for the up and coming 13/14 season.From various sources on FB.

I still refuse to attend.

I won't give the club another single penny and am so incensed with the owners I have decided to change my name by deed poll so as to remove all the letter 'S's from my name!

From now on I am no longer known as Shane Simpkins and am retitled Hane Impkin.

I also now refuse to shop at Ainbury or Mark and Pencer.

Yours sincerely,

Hane.:mad:

Moff

I still refuse to attend.

I won't give the club another single penny and am so incensed with the owners I have decided to change my name by deed poll so as to remove all the letter 'S's from my name!

From now on I am no longer known as Shane Simpkins and am retitled Hane Impkin.

I also now refuse to shop at Ainbury or Mark and Pencer.

Yours sincerely,

Hane.:mad:

Oti or is it Hane,

I dont agree with your tance it eems doomed to fail and just a bit hit! :whistle:

skybluebeduff

I just want to take my young son and my young self to watch the CCFC, just like my father and his forefathers before him, is that too much to ask? make me a SISU moron? question we all will ask ourselves if this rumor is true is:

[video=youtube;GqH21LEmfbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ[/video]

:confused:

quinn1971

I just want to take my young son and my young self to watch the CCFC, just like my father and his forefathers before him, is that too much to ask? make me a SISU moron? question we all will ask ourselves if this rumor is true is:

[video=youtube;GqH21LEmfbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ[/video]

:confused:

Rumour isn't true....

Black6Osprey

According to Northamptonshire Telegraph, Nene Park electricity has just been turned back on. After it was turned off last October, EDF Energy have confirmed a new third party company have started paying for it to be on again. EDF refuse to comment on who the third party is.

quinn1971

According to Northamptonshire Telegraph, Nene Park electricity has just been turned back on. After it was turned off last October, EDF Energy have confirmed a new third party company have started paying for it to be on again. EDF refuse to comment on who the third party is.

They were cutting the grass today . maintenance guys there yesterday. ...strange for an empty ground ?????

Users who are viewing this thread