Breaking news (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

According to Northamptonshire Telegraph, Nene Park electricity has just been turned back on. After it was turned off last October, EDF Energy have confirmed a new third party company have started paying for it to be on again. EDF refuse to comment on who the third party is.
Anyone want to use freedom of information legislation to force Edf hands??

covhead1

According to Northamptonshire Telegraph, Nene Park electricity has just been turned back on. After it was turned off last October, EDF Energy have confirmed a new third party company have started paying for it to be on again. EDF refuse to comment on who the third party is.

if this is true who else could it be for?
apart from us. :facepalm:

skybluebeduff

So people who can't drive and not afford much transport are basically fucked? Nene Park 53.4 miles from my home, Ricoh Arena 3.4 miles which I always walk, great fun. :(

Noggin

So if true would we have to go through this all again next close season?

Thats my major problem with it (though it seems probably not true anyway) it's just dragging out this slow motion train crash we are involved in. They spent all year negotiating, if they really were doing it again surely they could pick up where they left off and come to a proper deal.

It would also be seriously annoying if they come to a deal now, because they have wasted probably the best part of a million quid between them because of admin, lost us 10 points and ruined the end of the season, done untold damage to fan morale, dramatically lowered our attractiveness to new players, damaged (perhaps very seriously) the academy, ruined the planning for the new season, significantly lowered next seasons attendance, lowered next seasons revenues and thus probably the competitiveness of the squad and done damage to relationship with corporates and sponsors. all for no reason at all if they suddenly decide they can work together.

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't with me now at the moment.

Last edited:

quinn1971

Les reid has tweeted all rumours are false

Rumour has come from quote " from a worker at ccfc who works at the ricoh" it isnt being announced yet as it might harm the deal from going ahead.les reid and stuart linnell will find out when the time is right.un quote.

lordsummerisle

Rumour has come from quote " from a worker at ccfc who works at the ricoh" it isnt being announced yet as it might harm the deal from going ahead.les reid and stuart linnell will find out when the time is right.un quote.

To be honest I didn't think that there would be any workers at CCFC who worked at The Ricoh anymore?

Evo1883

I wont question your friends info , I shall just wait in anticipation lol,hope hes right

Brighton Sky Blue

Perhaps they could even put a few season tickets on sale-not too many, we don't want people thinking this is a football club after all :facepalm:

Voice_of_Reason

If this is true then I believe SISU is preparing to sell during the coming season. SISU is not stupid.. they surely know that they are now fighting a lost cause in trying to win the supporters over resulting in limited cash flow for them.

ccfcway

The word PAYING means it cant be us !

Nonleagueherewecome

Probably be less than that if all the people carry out their threat not to go while SISU are still there. Good news for the rest of us though. Hopefully, having a bit of stability will kick-start talks on a long term solution.

Yeah, 'cos people who hate SISU lack principles, whereas SISU themselves, of course never have a problem with such notions!

Still, I'm sure you'll be pointing out shortly that Fisher has been lying to supporters all Summer, just in the interests of even-handedness :)

Nonleagueherewecome

jesus-wept

Whilst i want a conclusion to this charade and stay at the Ricoh i can't see ACL coming to any deal just yet, why would they ? It is looking to me that any ground share is a long way off, no dice from Walsall and nothing coming from Brum. This could put Otium on the spot big time when trying to convince the Football League higherarchy. They have to show where they are to play and if there's a ground to be built show concrete plans, i don't think they have acquired any land yet. ACL can hang fire and deal with the administrator if needs be as they did last season.

Nonleagueherewecome

Sorry to pee on your fireworks chaps but the PR people working for ACL have denied it. Now that may not be the last word, so watch this space, but they are saying it's not true.

Ah well, I suppose your post makes an honest man of Tim, then!

procdoc

When queuing up last night one of the stewards said that we were '100% guaranteed' to be playing at the Ricoh. I took it with a pinch of salt though as surely the stewards would be the last to know?

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

he never said anything about not working anywhere else just that he was certain the club would be staying at the Ricoh. He was the only steward I saw all night with a high viz jacket on with the CCFC badge, what could that mean???!!!

Yellow, or orange? Some of the yellow ones are sound. All the orange one's are programmed clones, bit like Stormtrooper's.

Users who are viewing this thread