Breaking News - Clouting Leaving Club (2 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

I agree with you again, Rich, and I'm not one of those celebrating his departure. From what I heard, the CCFC marketing staff were impressed with him. Still no news on whether he was pushed or simply resigned.

Just like AT, most likely he didn't have the backing to do his job properly to fulfil expectations/targets.

If it wasn't for the fact that I work at the Ricoh on match days I wouldn't be bothering with CCFC at the moment. It's all depressing on and off the pitch. If we lost SISU and still dropped to league 1 then I would be far more interested.

Walking Bird

If he was pushed it must be by SISU. Will the orange one be following him out the door?

brinner

The best thing he could do for our club is to spill the beans before Saturday, get people riled up again so there is plenty of anti Sisu feeling, so once again they know we are not happy, plus it also lifts the atmosphere....
ppl should already be riled up due to the lack of loan signings to help our massively depleated squad to go along with all the lies we have been fed in the last few months!

just shows again that sisu dont give a shit wether we stay up or go down.

there should be a major protest on saturday, but there wont be as we have too many fans that cant be arsed to do anything about it.

TheRoyalScam

A little bit of conjecture here....

One of the first things Clouting set up was the Fan Relationship Management Center - (note the Americanization in the spelling!). I've spoken to my 'Senior Sales Consultant' on the 'phone and in the flesh, and he's been very professional as well as a true fan!

My point is this: I can't have been the only fan to express my concern at how SISU have been mis-managing our club, communicating my views in a coherent and logical way to CCFC marketing. Over the last 6/7 months Clouting's team will have gathered a true picture of how disgruntled the fans are with SISU, from the reasoned arguments of old'uns like me, to the succinct 'SISU Out!' banners, and all points in between!

Perhaps now that gates are down to 12k and the squad looking increasingly threadbare, Clouting realizes the only way forward is to find a buyer or administration - he's simply left a sinking ship!

covkid69

He's an employee of CCFC you muppett. He's nothing to do with SISU and whoever replaces him will be in exactly the same position. Some people really need educating, the CCFC board are NOT SISU.
Ok I got that bit wrong but is there any need for name calling.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Natalie Cox on CWR about it now...

Nonleagueherewecome

So CWR say that the club "seemed taken by surprise" by their enquiry about Cloutings departure, and would not confirm it. Eh?!?

blueflint

yeah result lets hope its just the start of something big :blue::blue::blue:

skyblueinBaku

He's an employee of CCFC you muppett. He's nothing to do with SISU and whoever replaces him will be in exactly the same position. Some people really need educating, the CCFC board are NOT SISU.

Maybe so, Rich. But who appoints the board, and who holds the purse strings? He who pays the piper calls the tune. The board will do whatever SISU tells them to do; to all intents and purposes, they work for SISU

Senior Vick from Alicante

one big debacle after another, and once again we will never here the real reason as clouting will keep mum. This just adds to the unrest behind the scenes and probablly also indicates why players will not come to the club. What a fooking mess even the titanic was better manged than this wheres igwe and his openess and keeping the fans informed, we will probably be listed on ebay next now theirs an idea.

Just to clear this up. I absolutely love kermit, miss Piggy And all the other muppets. So to me muppet is a endearing term. If I had called him a fecking twat then I could understand the outrage.

Last edited:

Sub

:claping hands::claping hands:some of the best news i have had today hopefully he can take the other clowns with him !!!!

Last edited:

georgehudson

breaking news clouting leaving club

dictionary definition,
leech = a person who clings to or preys on another person(s),
the epitome of an oxygen stealer,
PUSB

rob9872

Was no need to be harsh, you are right!

Just cleaned the thread up, be nice :)

The language doesn't bother me, but after cleaning up, the thread still displays: wanker, prick, arse, fucking, fecking twat and cock munchers - god only knows which bits have been cleaned! :)

WillieStanley

CET? All they've done is said he's resigned and then included snippets from his first conference! Excellent work!

Glenn Storer

CET? All they've done is said he's resigned and then included snippets from his first conference! Excellent work!

Remember Willie, this is the CET. They woulda got one of their kids to type it up last night while they were doing real journalism on the woman addicted to diet coke..........

Users who are viewing this thread