Breaking News - Clouting Leaving Club (1 Viewer)

Walking Bird

Be interesting to see if he's jumped or been paid off. Come on Clouting your chance to actually say whats been going on behind the scenes!
I doubt he will.

TheRoyalScam

Be interesting to see if he's jumped or been paid off. Come on Clouting your chance to actually say whats been going on behind the scenes!
I doubt he will.

There's always a 'confidentiality' clause, so I don't foresee any revelations being made......

kg82

There's always a 'confidentiality' clause, so I don't foresee any revelations being made......

Beat me to it. You can't just go out and "spill the beans", he'll have signed a legal document and it will be an offence to say anything.

brinner

i bet it dont take sisu long to replace him!!!!!!

mite even get 2 new bodies on the boardroom as we haven had 1 for a couple of weeks.

ccfcway

its so sad its funny !!!

never a boring day at CCFC... (unless you are the "players in" accountant)

Absolute soap opera isnt it

Rich

Another sisu wanker gone just need mr ken doolally to do one now :)

He's an employee of CCFC my friend. He's nothing to do with SISU and whoever replaces him will be in exactly the same position. Some people really need educating, the CCFC board are NOT SISU.

Last edited:

TheRoyalScam

He's an employee of CCFC you muppett. He's nothing to do with SISU and whoever replaces him will be in exactly the same position. Some people really need educating, the CCFC board are NOT SISU.

Though he was recruited by SISU rather than CCFC.

Rich

Though he was recruited by SISU rather than CCFC.

But who employs him? Is he a shareholder? Will his departure make any difference? No SISU through CCFC will just employ someone else. Someone has to be CEO at the end of the day.

TheRoyalScam

But who employs him? Is he a shareholder? Will his departure make any difference? No SISU through CCFC will just employ someone else. Someone has to be CEO at the end of the day.

Agreed, Rich, but I would argue that the current board are mere SISU puppets rather than people interested in the future of CCFC. As I understand it, one of Clouting's main tasks was to increase s/t holders and attendances - perhaps he's just fallen on his sword, acknowledging that his remit was an impossible task.

WillieStanley

Wasn't Cloutings role created for him? As sort of a second chairman, I seem to remember hearing? I might be wrong!

And as for the CET harrassing people... Surely they would have to have journalistic intentions to to that rather than "Breaking News: CCFC Not Interested In Signing A Player"

Rich

Agreed, Rich, but I would argue that the current board are mere SISU puppets rather than people interested in the future of CCFC. As I understand it, one of Clouting's main tasks was to increase s/t holders and attendances - perhaps he's just fallen on his sword, acknowledging that his remit was an impossible task.

To increase S/t holders and attendances would be a good thing for any club wouldn't it? At the end of the day, this is nothing to be celebrated. People like him will come and go whilst SISU remain. SISU might be the puppet masters, but now Clouting has gone he is no longer anything to do with SISU and nor will Tanned Ken be when he leaves. I don't see why people are celebrating this. I'm worried that professionals brought in to increase attendances are failing, our fan base must be extremely small in comparison to others.

SkyBlueScottie

This is disturbing as he was bought in by Sisu, he has recently admitted that Sisu spoke to him about the club by first of all asking how they could cut further costs, he advised this was not the way forward, so they employed him to implement his plan of bringing in some players and improving the squad etc.

They have obviously not kept up this end of the bargain.

kingharvest

I don't know how i feel about this. On the one hand he always came across as a puppet and he did nothing to warm himself to the fans. However, having said that we are always speculating yet none of us actually know what's happening at the club or the reasons for his departure. He may have been towing the sisu line because he had to.

I remember people saying how at the fans forum Thorn looked like he didn't like him at all, yet i saw them both after the birmingham game chatting away and getting on fine. The public line and the real story are totally different i think.

He did seem like a bit of a football man, he's been around a bit. I wonder if this is linked to the commercial boss leaving as surely Clouting would have known him having worked with him at Derby? dunno - now i'm speculating!

SkyBlueScottie

The best thing he could do for our club is to spill the beans before Saturday, get people riled up again so there is plenty of anti Sisu feeling, so once again they know we are not happy, plus it also lifts the atmosphere....

TheRoyalScam

To increase S/t holders and attendances would be a good thing for any club wouldn't it? At the end of the day, this is nothing to be celebrated. People like him will come and go whilst SISU remain. SISU might be the puppet masters, but now Clouting has gone he is no longer anything to do with SISU and nor will Tanned Ken be when he leaves. I don't see why people are celebrating this. I'm worried that professionals brought in to increase attendances are failing, our fan base must be extremely small in comparison to others.

I agree with you again, Rich, and I'm not one of those celebrating his departure. From what I heard, the CCFC marketing staff were impressed with him. Still no news on whether he was pushed or simply resigned.

Nonleagueherewecome

I I wonder if this is linked to the commercial boss leaving as surely Clouting would have known him having worked with him at Derby? dunno - now i'm speculating!

Agreed with that bit of speculation! Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. There's always a lot of coincidences with SISU, no?

Users who are viewing this thread