Bradley collins (2 Viewers)

Otis

On this? No not really, even the best managers do weird shit sometimes. Forums like this exist for us to moan about it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Yeah, but we moan about the wrong things. We moan about rows that haven't happened and not playing players when their bloody leg is hanging off.

Frostie

Not a fan at all of the stats used to form that graph above but I think it's fairly obvious that Collins is the better keeper.

Calista

As far as I can tell, the stats this season show that the shots faced by Collins have generally been fairly easy (which is not to criticise him for saving them).
Wilson was similarly fortunate last season, partly explaining why his stats were so good.
Struggling to think of any properly brilliant stops by either of them this season, and neither is commanding on crosses.
Both just OK for this league IMO, but hardly outstanding. If I had to choose it would be Collins, but boy I wish he wouldn't spend two minutes every time to do something with the ball.

wingy

As far as I can tell, the stats this season show that the shots faced by Collins have generally been fairly easy (which is not to criticise him for saving them).
Wilson was similarly fortunate last season, partly explaining why his stats were so good.
Struggling to think of any properly brilliant stops by either of them this season, and neither is commanding on crosses.
Both just OK for this league IMO, but hardly outstanding. If I had to choose it would be Collins, but boy I wish he wouldn't spend two minutes every time to do something with the ball.
Let's just save it for the day it's relevant (🤔

Bugsy

What about Collins 2 awesome saves away against Middlesbrough which kept us in it, in the 1st half .....PUSB

Hobo

That shot at the near post which deflected off Kitching would have beaten Wilson most probably

Total speculation then? You can't compare what one player might do in a situation as opposed to another. Even the same player would get different results on another occasion.

TomRad85

Well if there is , then they need to tell you how Collins keeps topping every stat in the division
Nevermind GIF

Nick

Administrator
Total speculation then? You can't compare what one player might do in a situation as opposed to another. Even the same player would get different results on another occasion.
You can after watching players for years. You get a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread