Bradley collins (2 Viewers)

PVA

Save percentage isn't a great stat really.

But he's 4th in the xG stats so doing very well.

Though his distribution is a lot worse than I was expecting.

JAM See

Seems to parry the ball a lot, rather than catch it.

However, I have no idea if that's a good thing or a bad thing because I'm not a professional footballer.

I like and rate him.

slowpoke

He is a very good shot stopper and but for a deflection to I’m sure he would have saved Millwalls goal, but he doesn’t come for crosses even when the ball come directly over the six yard box.

Warwickhunt

he never comes out to collect a ball! frightened to if you ask me! kicking is wayward and is to slow to make a decision that could get city onto the counter attack, he lets a ball bounce on his 6 yard area! not very happy with him at the moment!

SBT

I’ll take him over Wilson every day of the week (being able to play out from the back is a prerequisite for this team), but I’m not convinced he’s going to be our first choice keeper for years to come. His overall distribution could definitely improve.

ccfc1234

he never comes out to collect a ball! frightened to if you ask me! kicking is wayward and is to slow to make a decision that could get city onto the counter attack, he lets a ball bounce on his 6 yard area! not very happy with him at the moment!
Read your name as witch hunt for a minute after scrolling up to see who wrote that post!

slowpoke

In my opinion I think Moore and Wilson will leave so signing two keepers in the summer is a certainty they could even be lined up and I’m sure at least one will be first choice.

skybluegod

Yet judged a lot more harshly for some reason.
Decent keeper and I think getting better might not be as easy as people think while we remain in this division.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Agreed.

I said it on another thread previously. Look at the quality of keeper in the prem, which just shows a lack of quality keepers in general at the moment. The likes of Foderingham, Steele etc as first choice keepers is nuts.

Warwickhunt

Read your name as witch hunt for a minute after scrolling up to see who wrote that post!
Not a witch hunt just stating what I see and I said not pleased with him at the moment.
my user name is Warwickhunt or as it appears in phonetics "worra c**t" 😅😅😅

Mucca Mad Boys

Not a witch hunt just stating what I see and I said not pleased with him at the moment.
my user name is Warwickhunt or as it appears in phonetics "worra c**t" 😅😅😅
Thankfully, you don’t make any decisions because the stats don’t lie.

Highest save % and 4th highest in xG against him paints a picture of a reliable keeper.

Warwickhunt

Thankfully, you don’t make any decisions because the stats don’t lie.

Highest save % and 4th highest in xG against him paints a picture of a reliable keeper.
Great! But as I said I am not pleased with him at the moment! Hopefully will come through these little aborations and small issues/things and I will be pleased!

JulianDarbyFTW

Agreed.

I said it on another thread previously. Look at the quality of keeper in the prem, which just shows a lack of quality keepers in general at the moment. The likes of Foderingham, Steele etc as first choice keepers is nuts.
Spoke to Wilson at the start of the season, and he said he was something like the 6th best English keeper last season according to the data they use. I'm a big fan of Wilson, but that's just insane.

mmttww

I think we should keep him. I think he’s a keeper.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Smile GIF

Users who are viewing this thread