Bradford match thread (3 Viewers)

jim20

I think if we had have had a decent keeper all season, maybe kept Murphy we would have another 6 to 9 points right now, allsopp was better towards the end of his stay, still not great, burge is terrible. It will be our downfall

matesx

bloody hell I wouldn't want to be with some of you lot in the trenches

33 points to play for after this ffs

we might even win yet

Tommystours

Do we still have goolkeeping coach ?...?
Because he should go!!
could not be at the game as down in Bournemouth but this hurts .

stupot07

Again poor decision making by nouble 4v2 attack, should have squared it back to Samuel, instead tried to go around the outside and shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Proschwiz misses a sitter.

Tbf so has nouble and Tudguy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
That was his chance to make me eat my words! The one player you did not want in that position as he's clearly not very good!

Great ball over by Tudgay who got it from Fleck to Stokes in an advanced position tried to control it but turns into a pass and Proswich shoots disastrously wide. Or embarrassingly I should say

skybluepm2

Do we still have goolkeeping coach ?...?
Because he should go!!
could not be at the game as down in Bournemouth but this hurts .

Is it a coincidence that the big nosed fucker has been involved ever since we went down from the Prem? Hnmm...Oggy out!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I think if we had have had a decent keeper all season, maybe kept Murphy we would have another 6 to 9 points right now, allsopp was better towards the end of his stay, still not great, burge is terrible. It will be our downfall

Our best keeper this season out of the three we've seen is currently occupying the Rochdale goal

stupot07

Yeates has made a big difference for them

stupot07

Poor half. Just 1 shot on target in the entire match

stupot07

Burge MOTM caught everything, and banksesque save towards the end

Users who are viewing this thread