Bradford match thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
3-1 us I think. Not a bad day for it

matesx

After watching Saturday's game its difficult to see us getting anything from this game

We can hope Bradford are distracted by their Cup draw and busy schedule i suppose.

We live in hope!

torchomatic

Looking forward. Been off this afternoon. Done the washing, ironing and doing tea. Just going to pick my lad up from school, then the countdown will begin.

I think we will win But we MUST win in all honesty.

Evo1883

Love night matches , but i think we will struggle to deal with the physicality bradford have uptop in hanson .
think we will lose 2-1

covcity4life

Looking forward. Been off this afternoon. Done the washing, ironing and doing tea. Just going to pick my lad up from school, then the countdown will begin.

i am not worried, but also not confident of a win. i would probably take a draw.

will be finishing work at 6 so gotta get home,changed,eat and meet a friend all before picking up my tickets from the possible big queue!

CCFCKirky

2-1 Bradford. Samuel with the lone goal for City. Not confident at all about tonight but as its all ready been said I hope that Bradford are to focussed on their cup run

aloisiwouldhavescored

Yes it is definitely a MUST win tonight, as are all the remaining games to the end of the season.

It is a tough ask of the players but they have got to be up for it and believe in themselves.

Am gutted I can't go tonight as have broken my arm and it is damn painful. My brother has just come over on holiday from Cyprus where he now
lives and is having our STs for tonight so let's hope he can bring them some luck.

Will stick my neck out and go for a hard fought 2-1 win for us, Samuel and Odelusi to score. PUSB.

Covstu

I think it wont be pretty one tonight but looks quite nice for a beer and some football! I think it will be 1-1

covcity4life

2-1 Bradford. We were so bad on Saturday.

we made some dumb mistakes but were we any worse than pressley era?

when SP was in charge we never seemed to have own fans writing us off every single game, i think alot of people are panicking

first 15mins on saturday we played lots of 1-2s and throughballs,we also pushed up field so got poession back from clearences and managed to keep pressure on.

then we started going direct and lost control of game, i know mowbray wants to ensure safety before good football but i hope we keep it on the green stuff tonight(if its even green after council wasps messed it up)

Evo1883

we made some dumb mistakes but were we any worse than pressley era?

when SP was in charge we never seemed to have own fans writing us off every single game, i think alot of people are panicking

first 15mins on saturday we played lots of 1-2s and throughballs,we also pushed up field so got poession back from clearences and managed to keep pressure on.

then we started going direct and lost control of game, i know mowbray wants to ensure safety before good football but i hope we keep it on the green stuff tonight(if its even green after council wasps messed it up)
its that back 4 mate , it would cause us problems even with a brilliant midfield and forward line

Woodster

I've put a couple of quid on Bradford therefore we're guaranteed at least a point.

Edge it with a nervy 1-0.

covcity4life

its that back 4 mate , it would cause us problems even with a brilliant midfield and forward line

that i 100% agree on

pennington is alot better than he was on sat, martin must be or needs his contract cancelled!

phillips has scored some worldies in JPT,i dont understand why sometimes he makes controlling ball look so hard, let hope TM can work some magic on them for tonight.

davebart

Well Mowbray must make an impact. There is no room for gradual improvement. We'll find out whether they are up for a fight. 2-1 to the sky blues.

LB87ccfc

Well Mowbray must make an impact. There is no room for gradual improvement. We'll find out whether they are up for a fight. 2-1 to the sky blues.

Hes not a magician or has a magic wand, not even a handful of training sessions yet for christ sake.

2.1 written all over tonight, heart says to us, Head says to them, Hanson anytime.

Evo1883

Mowbray shouldve been appointed at the end of december ..im a bit worried there isnt enough time to change things as much as we want

robbiethemole

They've got Hanson and Stead ( curse of the ex-player) so I think sadly a 3-1 loss. They will have too much aeriel attack for our young defence and our midfield will go missing again.:(

torchomatic

duffer

They've got Hanson and Stead ( curse of the ex-player) so I think sadly a 3-1 loss. They will have too much aeriel attack for our young defence and our midfield will go missing again.:(

Can I just say that I always thought Stead was a pretty decent player. Not the best out-and-out striker I've seen, but a tidy footballer good at bringing other players into the game.

I hope he has a stinker, obviously. :)

My gut feel is that we'll lose, in truth. I think their players are more likely to be fired up by the competition to stay in the squad - they must have a bit of confidence at the moment.

I'm probably wrong though - the bookies seem to have it about even.

Otis

Can I just say that I always thought Stead was a pretty decent player. Not the best out-and-out striker I've seen, but a tidy footballer good at bringing other players into the game.

I hope he has a stinker, obviously. :)

My gut feel is that we'll lose, in truth. I think their players are more likely to be fired up by the competition to stay in the squad - they must have a bit of confidence at the moment.

I'm probably wrong though - the bookies seem to have it about even.

I've always rated Stead too.

Wish he was our player, rather than theirs!

Pete in Portugal

I'm hoping we'll have a different formation with one or two more experienced players in the starting line-up, so we'll be harder to beat. Having said that, opposition will generally be better quality than Port Vale. Trying to remain positive in spite of everything, so I think we'll get a hard fought 2-1 win.

Users who are viewing this thread