Bradford match thread (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Is everybody going to get wet about Johnson scoring 2 on his debut? :(

It does very much seem same old same old, that we fight to get back in it and then just screw up with silly mistakes to concede,

skybluetony176

Just like when Dublin went in defence he usually looked like our best defender could RJ come out of defence and be the best striker currently in the team?

RegTheDonk

I'd like to congratulate Steven Pressley on sorting the defence out. Oh no, wait......

We are going to struggle this year I think folks.

Pressley still can't set up a defence then

Same same old every season. Why can't we defend a result

Started this season same as we finished last season. Can score but just can't defend.

Just annoyed to be honest. This was the problem last year. As a defender himself, you would think this would have been sorted.

SlowerThanPlatt

Still conceeding penalties. Still conceeding too many goals and still conceeding late goals after we pull it back. Same old, same old.

mark82

It does very much seem same old same old, that we fight to get back in it and then just screw up with silly mistakes to concede,

Just need to sort the rest of the defence.

Reds played left back at Wednesday because it didn't work out for him at centre back.

ccfcway

i wouldnt have thought so, more sad that a centre back is more than likely to be top scorer this season

ajsccfc

Was it Ipswich a few years ago when we rescued it very late only to immediately throw it away?

What is the point in scoring if then seconds later you can't deal with a simple cross,pathetic,sort it out as far as I can see if we continue to play with defenders that can't hold out the game we can't get anywhere in this league !!! #PUSB !!!

M&B Stand

It used to ruin my week when we lost, now I barely give a shit. I cheered when we equalised, then when sky went over to the reporter and bratfud scored while he was talking, I just laughed. Must be an age thing.

SIR ERNIE

I'd like to congratulate Steven Pressley on sorting the defence out. Oh no, wait......

We are going to struggle this year I think folks.

Don't start blaming the manager.
We haven't got decent defenders because our owners won't invest in the squad. In fact we've got a frighteningly weak squad, not just defenders.

ccfcway

Fuck me...one game in and the knives are out already?!

7 without a win in the league. sold our top scorer, lost to a team who were concerned they could field 11 players last week.

Geoff on CWR "we made it far too easy for Bradord"

Suart on CWR "we have 3 senior centre backs and 2 central midfielders at the club

Tad

Been a while since I watched any football or City.

Business as usual it seems. This club never learns.

ccfcway

Pressley

"comittment was 1st class"
"a lot of pleasing aspects in our play"
"i thought we could go on a win the game, dissapointed"
"so many poisitves today"
"on this showing, people should be really encouraged"
"without doubt, we should have had a pen"

shmmeee

Don't start blaming the manager.
We haven't got decent defenders because our owners won't invest in the squad. In fact we've got a frighteningly weak squad, not just defenders.

I'm as up for a Sisu pile on as anyone but he's had the cash to spend, he's just spent it on shit. He decides where the money goes, the buck stops with him. And not that I believe it but if he really did make the decision to sell Wilson to reinvest then questions need asking there as well.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We've signed 3 Stephen Elliott's up front, try hard but are gash. Get a target man and a goal scorer.

Need some pace and power, Wilson and Clarke had this in abundance.

Lets hope Pressley has a trump card up his sleeve with the new striker he wants to bring in.

Users who are viewing this thread