Bradford away (2 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Get there early. There’s some fantastic curry house’s up there.

Cov kid 55

Their fans reckon they are bang average, so having seen us at Southend, I am cautiously optimistic. Would probably still take a point, but I am starting to get greedy now. 3 points for a win makes such a difference (which is why those late wins at Southend and Charlton were so important). Boosts the team and the supporters - and our league position!!
I know what you mean SBH H, by being greedy. Over many years I have followed City, almost always away from home. Due to our problems over those years, I could really count on one hand the number of games we won. So in the past, if we were drawing with 5 minutes to go, I would have been whistling for full time, as given the number of defeats I’ve witnessed, a draw was always a result!

Yesterday, I found myself in the strange position of not wanting the final whistle to blow, as amazingly, I thought we were the team most likely to go on and score the winner! A bizarre feeling!!

Magwitch

Anything Tuesday is a bonus we have 3 points from the first of two away bogey grounds in the bag which is better than two draws..Bradford City away is a proper bogey ground time to sort that out.

letsallsingtogether

Anything Tuesday is a bonus we have 3 points from the first of two away bogey grounds in the bag which is better than two draws..Bradford City away is a proper bogey ground time to sort that out.
Never seen us win here so staying away.
Going to win 1-0

robbiethemole

Been on their forum and they really hate their owners as much as we do ours. Most of them think it's a nailed on win for us (we know how that goes) and aren't even going to it, they all sound very depressed and racked off. Sad to see another good club on the way down

Sky_Blue_Daz

Strangely confident ( which is allways a worry) but I predict a 2-0 for the sky blues with Thomas to score

Alkhen

Ive not looked at the stats but for some reason I never feel confident against Bradford.

Johhny Blue

I know what you mean SBH H, by being greedy. Over many years I have followed City, almost always away from home. Due to our problems over those years, I could really count on one hand the number of games we won. So in the past, if we were drawing with 5 minutes to go, I would have been whistling for full time, as given the number of defeats I’ve witnessed, a draw was always a result!

Yesterday, I found myself in the strange position of not wanting the final whistle to blow, as amazingly, I thought we were the team most likely to go on and score the winner! A bizarre feeling!!
Like I said last week. It is strange but there’s no squeaky bum syndrome this year.

larry_david

Parking wise I've seen conflicting views. Some say midland Road/Street outside the ground, others say you can't. There's a car park 10 mins walk away think I'll be there

fernandopartridge

Anyone know which pub Cov fans likely to be in?
There isn't much near the ground, one shithole on Manningham Lane. There are some decent ale places in the city centre not that far from the ground, street called North Parade has more than one decent pub. If you're on the train to Interchange it's sort of on your walk to the ground.

Frank Sidebottom

There isn't much near the ground, one shithole on Manningham Lane. There are some decent ale places in the city centre not that far from the ground, street called North Parade has more than one decent pub. If you're on the train to Interchange it's sort of on your walk to the ground.

Might try The sparrow on North parade, Free street parking outside after 6 and 10 minute walk to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread