Bradford away (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I'm going. Bradford is a dump but you can see in the city centre that it was once fairly properous. Some grand edwardian buildings etc. Some decent pubs in the centre as well, as I am working in Leeds I am looking forward to this.

Ricketts

Already ticked it off the list, so no need to go again. Started well with Aguei first goal, then downhill after that, so no wish to repeat the experience.

CovInEssex

We should be well up for this, fucks up with you all. They're struggling, good pubs around the ground, easy as fuck on the road and train, less than 1500 is poor

Edit: Just saw it's a Tuesday night, make it a thousand.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Be around 600 I think which would be great support. We've played there an awful lot the last 10 years.

smileycov

Facebook User
I’m going, driving from lincoln. Fancy us absolutely tanking them

CV22SBA

We should be well up for this, fucks up with you all. They're struggling, good pubs around the ground, easy as fuck on the road and train, less than 1500 is poor

Edit: Just saw it's a Tuesday night, make it a thousand.
When do we ever take 1K to a mid-week league game thats not in the Midlands? 500-600 Max.

bawtryneal

An hour up the road for me, so will be going. Nearer than the Ricoh
Bradford are poor, so fancy 3 points.
Anybody want a lift from Bawtry/Doncaster area let me know.

SkyBlueSoul

I'll probably head over, only an hour and a half on the train and never been to Valley Parade before. Last away game was Blackpool so I want to exorcise those demons but I'm not sure this is the match for that looking at our history there...

Covstar

Last went to Bradford away in 2015/16 League 1 season when we were top of the league , end of November! Drew 0-0 and it all went tits up after that for the rest of the season.

Away end is not great with view being obstructed at times due to a concrete pole holding the stand up!

fernandopartridge

Last went to Bradford away in 2015/16 League 1 season when we were top of the league , end of November! Drew 0-0 and it all went tits up after that for the rest of the season.

Away end is not great with view being obstructed at times due to a concrete pole holding the stand up!

Looks like they've been using the side stand for away fans primarily this season, if the number of tickets sold is small enough. I'd prefer to sit there.

rob9872

I've been to Bradford a few times, but I remember going there on a Friday night years ago. Their players walk to the corner past the away end to the changing rooms and I remember trying to give Benito Carbone (ex-Villa player on about £40k per week) absolute dogs abuse but I'd lost my voice and was virtually inaudible so I ended up gesticulating instead much to the amusement of those around me. It's fair to say I may have taken a drink or two that day :)

SkyBlueMatt

I won't get out of work in time to get to the game. Shame as I think we've got a great chance for 4 in a row. It'll either be Donny or Accrington for me next.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BuxtonSkyBlue

I’ll be going, 1 of the few closer ones for me so I’ll do my turn. Need to support the boys at any given opportunity. Be nice to right a few wrongs at valley parade

no_loyalty

This is another banana skin for us, Bradford are on a horrendous run like Bristol Rovers were before they turned us over. Bradford might also dispense with their manager before Tuesday.

Sky Blue Harry H

This is another banana skin for us, Bradford are on a horrendous run like Bristol Rovers were before they turned us over. Bradford might also dispense with their manager before Tuesday.

Their fans reckon they are bang average, so having seen us at Southend, I am cautiously optimistic. Would probably still take a point, but I am starting to get greedy now. 3 points for a win makes such a difference (which is why those late wins at Southend and Charlton were so important). Boosts the team and the supporters - and our league position!!

larry_david

See Bristol rovers haven't scored in 5 league games. That really was utterly bizarre, should have been 3 up and then end up 3 down. Freak result

Users who are viewing this thread