Boycott Subway (2 Viewers)

Just seen that Subway are making a big thing about supporting SISU's Northampton Sky blues. Not going to make a meal out of this but that’s me not going to buy lunch there again till SISU have gone.:(

lordsummerisle

Thinking about it, the subway area leading from the Tescos carpark to the Ricoh was must be waist-deep by now.

Used to need wellies during a drought going through there.

They've been the clubs official sponsor (is it their sandwich sponsor, I cant remember?) for a few years now... which is why the last 2 years the team have been to the Ricoh branch to do promo work...

edgy

Had a steak and cheese melt on hearty italian, all the salad - no olives, gherkins or peppers with pepper and a touch of mayo today. Lovely.

Grendel

This sounds like a suspiciously E Demographic place to dine.

In light of ACL's antics today I may check one out.

AndreasB

You should boycott them for selling stale rolls as "artisan bread" a slice of flavourless dairylea and processed luncheon meat. All lovingly put together by some idiot sticking their hands in tupperware boxes left out for germs to fester all day...but hey,you can have 12 inches of the shit if you like. Its only a fucking FIVER.

shmmeee

You should boycott them for selling stale rolls as "artisan bread" a slice of flavourless dairylea and processed luncheon meat. All lovingly put together by some idiot sticking their hands in tupperware boxes left out for germs to fester all day...but hey,you can have 12 inches of the shit if you like. Its only a fucking FIVER.

Not a fan then?

I bet you're more of a Pret a Manger kind of guy.

Grendel

shmmeee

In all seriousness, it's fucking hard to find a good honest batch shop these days. Any recommendations?

Grendel

In all seriousness, it's fucking hard to find a good honest batch shop these days. Any recommendations?

I had a rather pleasant hot pork and stuffing batch at some butchers today on the Daventry Road. Pretty good actually.

Ashdown1

First enjoyed Subways back in 1990 whilst coming back from night clubs in Fort Lauderdale in Florida. Very welcome at 3 am after a skinful of Budweiser.

Elvis Pressley

Next Protest a Sit in at the local Subway
every one meet up and head off to sub way bring megaphones and banners and sit in subway until they are forced to close.
Northampton Subway or make it a local in Coventry.

Hobo

A lot of Subways are franchised.

Bosworths in Cheylesmore do do very good breakfast batches (as we say in Coventry). You also support SoCal butcher.

fernandopartridge

I'll join this boycott as it's absolutely horrible overpriced muck. Although I might not boycott if they made a sandwich I wanted to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread