Boycott Subway (1 Viewer)

Como

$5 Dollar Foot Long!

Presumably you can still do that and be NOPM.

Is there a NOCM campaign? Should there be?

hill83

Fucking no chance.
And don't pretend you are either, you love 12 inches of meat inside you.

VegetableSamosa

Subways are often franchised, so my local in Colchester wont be supporting SISU. In fact, my local one does delivery, so I might get one now.

Grendel

The one on the junction with Quinton Road?

Yes I have never been down that road before. It was a real throwback to my youth. Excellent value.

shmmeee

Subways are often franchised, so my local in Colchester wont be supporting SISU. In fact, my local one does delivery, so I might get one now.

I asked my local subway if they deliver.

The guy said "No, just turkey, ham and chicken".

(I'll be here all week, tip your moderator)

wingy

I asked my local subway if they deliver.

The guy said "No, just turkey, ham and chicken".

(I'll be here all week, tip your moderator)

I've never understood why they are allowed a differing pricing structure .

They cost what they cost Surely ,but go to say an event based venue like the NEC or RICOH and the fleecing bastards double the price .:whistle::eek:

shmmeee

They cost what they cost Surely ,but go to say an event based venue like the NEC or RICOH and the fleecing bastards double the price .:whistle::eek:

Even Maccy Ds (just to annoy fp et al) sell things for different prices. There was a time when a Happy Meal in Walsgrave cost more than one in Canley.

shmmeee

Turns out it is only 6 inches anyway.

Should it not be 150mm?

It's not fucking 6 inches.

But don't tell the wife.

Tonylinc

It's known as "premium pricing", Wingy. All the major businesses do it from Tesco to Subway. Basically, they ask themselves "what can we get away with here?".

torchomatic

I did notice one time at Sixfields that Fisher was wearing clothes. I think we should all boycott wearing clothes until SISU leave. I imagine he also eats and drinks stuff, so we should stop that too.

philmcc

Im going to notts county naked, my shrivelled up penis will put everyone off their food...two birds one stone...

Just seen that Subway are making a big thing about supporting SISU's Northampton Sky blues. Not going to make a meal out of this but that’s me not going to buy lunch there again till SISU have gone.:(

Nigel on a hunger strike (Saturdays only from 3pm to 4.45pm) and now you boycotting Subway, who's next?

ajsccfc

I stopped using Subway when that TV show said how the meatball sub has the same amount of salt as 17 packs of crisps or something ridiculous. I'm now addicted to crisps, but that's neither here nor there.

Users who are viewing this thread