boxing (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

I think its very rare that there is this "hatred" people speak of in the modern fight game, people like Fury and Bellew use press conferences as a way to get a headstart in the fight. Fury was 3 rounds up on Klitshko before they started, Bellew wound Haye up so much they he came out trying to take his head off and blew himself out.

Fury is a master of mind games ,he'll have Wilder rattled before the first bell and use it to his advantage.

tisza

Looking forward to it, I think he will lose but go down fighting
Usyk is quality but Bellew is a fighter. If Bellew dosn't let him settle may have a chance and he does have a puncher's chance.
Looking forward to it

Covkid1968#

Love watching Bellew - so hope he wins. Been speaking to Dillian Whyte and he's well up for his fight with Chisora - I'm looking forward to that one too.

ccfchoi87

Cracking card tonight as well. Love watching Kelly and Dave Allen is a character. And of course crolla who's my favourite.

PurpleBin

Anyone watching yet?

First fight stopped...real bad eye socket fracture. Looked like he had an egg on the side of his head!!

Adge

Why does this twat of an MC keep repeating the names of the boxers twice?

Adge

Bellew out of his depth in the end. Started the fight well though but class told in the end.

tisza

Good effort but up against real quality . Usyk worked him out around end of 5th and just stepped it up.

Users who are viewing this thread