boxing (1 Viewer)

tisza

anyone got an approx. start time for GGG /Canelo?

Otis

4am was thinking about watching it but didn’t realise BT Sport have got a box office channel too now! Too much additional money
The price they charge for these sort of things is ridiculous. Can't see me ever paying out for anything like this anytime soon.

tisza

Great fight. Majority decision. Close call probably more of a draw than the 1st one. Personally thought GGG had it again. Judges scored opening rounds opposite to the pundits as the fight was going on. Mexican national day a factor???
They have to do it again!!!

Last edited:

Adge

Great fight. Majority decision. Close call probably more of a draw than the 1st one. Personally thought GGG had it again. Judges scored opening rounds opposite to the pundits as the fight was going on. Mexican national day a factor???
They have to do it again!!!
At the time I thought GGG had got it aswell but it was a close one. It’s the result the promotions teams wanted at least.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Would like to see David price win on Saturday he was really unlucky against povotkin last time he fought , mind you the 2 punch’s from povetkin were lethal

Adge

Would like to see David price win on Saturday he was really unlucky against povotkin last time he fought , mind you the 2 punch’s from povetkin were lethal
Yes they firmly put him on his arse. Price like so many others are ok domestically but a step up in class sees them well out of their depth.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Price is 7/2 to win and povotkin 9/1 could be a nice double if I was a betting man

Bugsy

Does anybody know of any free streams via kodi or any other channel what might be showing the AJ fight by chance other than sky box office. Thanks on advance

Adge

Can’t see Joshua being in too much danger with a better reach and 2 stone advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread