Match Thread Bournemouth Match Thread (3 Viewers)

shepardo01

Why do people keep saying Hamer spat. did he ? Sky have not mentioned it
Just showed it again. No spitting apparent.
What was apparent was the Bournemouth player's forearm to Hamer who was then a little off balance whilst catching the players face.

Hobo

This woman on the panel is so fucking irritating! She's got the job because PC has gone mad!
Not sexist and I'm not suggesting women shouldn't be involved in football, but I am suggesting she shouldn't be!!

Two games now and fucking hell she's annoying!
But still not as clueless and annoying as some of our fans.

Alkhen

Ergh that's a disaster. Not many had us picking up points we were 3-1 down and had just won a free kick. Really dumb reaction.

Cook played him like fiddle. Dick move but knew what he was doing

Same reactive streak as players like Rooney, makes up who they are I guess. Not sure you can coach it out of them

robbiekeane

There would have been far more reaction from their players if he'd have spat.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
You might be right it couldn’t been something else but it certainly looked like it. Weird they aren’t talking about it so going to assume not

Sky Blue Pete

Ergh that's a disaster. Not many had us picking up points we were 3-1 down and had just won a free kick. Really dumb reaction.

Cook played him like fiddle. Dick move but knew what he was doing

Same reactive streak as players like Rooney, makes up who they are I guess. Not sure you can coach it out of them
Cook shoves him with a lot of force

jim20

Just showed it again. No spitting apparent.
What was apparent was the Bournemouth player's forearm to Hamer who was then a little off balance whilst catching the players face.
I’ve watched it a couple of times now, and you could argue he was reaching his arm out because he was off balance. He probably did have intent there but it looks like the ref didn’t see it all and therefore shouldn’t have gone for the red unless he had seen the whole incident. That’s where his bias for the “perm team” over the “league one” team screws us

some lad

It’s not a surprising result so far; talk of play-offs on here was always devoid of any reality.
Exactly. I knew before the season started that it would be tough. This team will definitely be in a relegation fight this season, there is no doubt about that.

Users who are viewing this thread