Bournemouth Enquire about Robins (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

To be honest if they genuinely wanted him he'd be gone like a shot - probably pay him 5x what we are and he could get a 4 year deal or something. Admire everyones optimism regarding his sentimentality but that's life changing money.

Reality is though they wouldn't be interested in him anyway

BornSlippySkyBlue

He has already made that mistake once before, I genuinely believe he wants to stay with us and see the job through.
What does that look like at CCFC? I mean, what is ‘seeing it through’ exactly? Promotion to the prem, steadying the ship in the champ, avoiding relegation? I wonder what he thinks is possible, because he might feel he can’t realistically achieve much more with us, given the limitations he has to work under, and that realistically he is in a risky position now.

A bad season in the champ would possibly rule out any future approaches from clubs at Bournemouth’s level, he might think it could be his best bet of getting to the prem.

Having said that, can’t see them going for Robins, they want someone that’s managed successfully at this level before I’d have thought to give themselves the beat chance of bouncing back. Robins’ record at this level isn’t that inspiring (no offence Mark, I’m sure it’ll be different this time ;)). Hopefully!

David O'Day

Another internet rumour with no real source to back it up

Still Bournemouth aren't going to be looking at a manager who at this level doesn't have the greatest of records

ccfcway

I’d let him go.

In exchange, we want Wilson, king, brookes and for them to loan us robins back for the next 3 years

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

In Robins we trust, but money talks.

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 2477

A house in Coventry or a house in sandbanks. No brainer really

Last edited by a moderator:

stay_up_skyblues

CovTel;

“But the Sky Blues has been shrugged off all speculation and is currently masterminding Coventry’s return to the Championship next season.“

Bit harsh calling him that after two promotions in three seasons.

letsallsingtogether

Where abouts you visiting LAST?
Only here for 4 days had to cancel my holiday to Majorca couldnt get anywhere to stay for longer.
Have been to the beach today went to sand banks yesterday not sure tomorrow

BornSlippySkyBlue

CovTel;

“But the Sky Blues has been shrugged off all speculation and is currently masterminding Coventry’s return to the Championship next season.“

Bit harsh calling him that after two promotions in three seasons.

“has been shrugged off all speculation”.

Can’t be arsed to read the CT, but is that actually a direct quote from a published source?

Users who are viewing this thread