Bournemouth Enquire about Robins (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Let's be honest, we can't match bournemouth financially, if this approach is real, we have to hope Robins says no as its a good job opportunity

Grendel

He won’t even be on a shortlist of 50’

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I would be amazed if Bournemouth would even consider Robins
Just swap a couple of those words around......

Robins has a job to finish here. He probably would want to test himself again in this division after his stint at Huddersfield . Just think how far his value would rise if he got us to within touching distance of the premier league. If he jumps ship he's got to get Bournemouth up within at least two years given where they have been and the financial advantage they may currently have . I'm sure if he stays with us he's not under so much pressure to achieve that goal in such short a time period,given our situation off the pitch.
...on the other hand a fat hand shake and anyone can be bought.

cc84cov

Interesting one to call money will be huge up there I would think with good chance of being in the perm nedt year

Times like this is where we need to be at the Ricoh and backing the manager etc let’s hope he stays

Mucca Mad Boys

I would not want to be the next man after Eddie Howe in that Bournemouth job.

They look like a team on the cusp of imploding, really hope Robins doesn’t leave.

ccfc92

giphy.gif

no_loyalty

No chance if they come calling he will be gone he would triple his money managing a team that doesn’t have the shit we’ve got going on with a big budget

He has already made that mistake once before, I genuinely believe he wants to stay with us and see the job through.

cc84cov

He has already made that mistake once before, I genuinely believe he wants to stay with us and see the job through.
I see your point mate & I hope that is the case of course but we all know money talks plus our position isn’t great off the field

Users who are viewing this thread