Match Thread Bournemouth away (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

20 minutes to go... I tell wife that we can get level.
"That's not like you.. must be bad."

Something about this season. The play-off places are tight but we certainly instill more confidence than any City team I've known. (Other than the '87 cup win.

robbiekeane

But when it happens game after game after game, you'd think this manager would have a bit more faith from supporters, that's all.
Mate I bet you’re so fucking boring at the game or in the pub watching football. Is your mind just completely sterile the whole way through? You don’t get annoyed when we are playing poorly or something isn’t working? You wouldn’t voice that to your mate in a pub or if you were watching it at home? That’s what the match thread is for, running commentary and comments on the game. It’s a stream of consciousness. If you don’t like it you don’t have to fucking monitor it do you 😂😂 Jesus wept, right bedwetters on here

TomRad85

I do wonder if the pack (including us) could close in on Bournemouth now. Form is really poor, Fulham next did I hear someone say? Lerma now suspended too.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

He's staked a claim multiple times and still gets dropped.

His stats are comparable with O'Hare for goals and assists now aren't they?
Yeh if not better. Needs to start over Dabo otherwise big(ger) questions over robins team selection

NortonSkyBlue

Really needed that sending off to swing the game. Took us a while to get at them but looked really dangerous when we finally did. Shame there wasn't another couple of minutes at the end.

Will happily take the point over all.

Just makes you wonder what we might have got midweek had MR been braver with the subs.
Take a positive and make it a negative. Celebrate the point

Tommo1993

Pleased we got the point, I just cant forget the losing possession so stupidly for so much of the game. Dabo mainly, Sheaf, Kelly, most of them were at it in fact. Probably the difference in drawing and winning the game.

Wind 2-2 Wind

Reppz

Great point and brilliant comeback, but let’s not get carried away. It’s still only 1 win in 5 and none in 3. A lot of work to do if we want to maintain a playoff spot.

Paxman II

Over these difficult fixtures we are hanging in there and getting some points, away at Sheffield and Bournemouth. Pity the Brum game was a let down, but I sense that will perk the lads back up again. WBA are also off the boil just now so it will be another great game.
It was not the sending off that changed the game so much as the subs...especially Gyokeres. Their manager no doubt will say the game all turn on a sending off...well he would wouldn't he. Allen had been chasing shadows and Gyokeres provided a threat and held the ball up in their half, from then on we gain the momentum.
Great point. We should fear absolutely no one.

CCFCBat

Great point and brilliant comeback, but let’s not get carried away. It’s still only 1 win in 5 and none in 3. A lot of work to do if we want to maintain a playoff spot.

Have a day off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread