Match Thread Bournemouth away (1 Viewer)

PVA

Shame to concede as I thought we were doing pretty well and it was a decent away performance at a good side.

Can't fault his effort but too many games at this level just pass Allen by. Hopefully get Gyo on for him soon

no_loyalty

Kane should be starting every game

Dabo been poor for a few games now and needs to be rested and fight back his place

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I totally agree, he has put two great balls in.

SkyblueTexan

Gyokeres needs to come on and not sure who will need to make way (maybe Allen), but we need to press them a bit as we're allowing them too much time on the ball.

stay_up_skyblues

Soft goal but should mean we let the shackles off an go for it. Dabs off for Gyo and get at them. If he has to stick with three at the back then Allen for Gyo. Blokes been largely anonymous.

Esoterica

With the wind and needing a goal I'd be tempted to go 4-3-1-2 in the 2nd half.

Kane-Fadz-Hyam-Maatsen

----Allen-Kelly-Sheaf-------
-----------O'Hare--------------
--------Gyo---Godden-------

We need another body offering a short pass when we win the ball back in deep midfield and a striker more capable of holding the ball up against their back 3.

Brighton Sky Blue

But it's gone in and the way we're playing that's all they'll need. If you're defending a lot you have more chance of conceding a fluke or deflection

Just very frustrating, all things considered we weren’t anywhere near as porous as last season’s fixtures. Think it needs a personnel change rather than shape. Godden is on a hiding to nothing

Hertsccfc

Absolutely shocking and such a defeatist team selection from Robins. Only 2 fit centre backs and he decides to play 5 at the back with Godden up top. Pathetic.

No pressure on us now and we’ve got the wind, let’s go 4 at the back and turn it around a la Bristol.
With all the injuries and illness who should he be playing?

Johnnythespider

We haven't scored for 225 minutes, our midfield aren't chipping in as you'd hope and our leading scorer is on the bench, whilst our left centre back is perched on the lavatory with a copy of Richard Osmans latest installment of the Thursday murder club, and then they go and score a fluke. It's days like today that make you proud to be a sky blue.

Paxman II

Gyokeres for Allen now, not on 60. We need him to run at the defense. Godden come a bit deeper in place of Allen. Dabo not comfortable but what choice is there? We also keep giving the ball away to easily. pressing worked well and we must press high. Still think we might get something, their not great at the back. Annoying goal, but Moore should really have tracked that. Poor from him tbh.

wingy

Absolutely shocking and such a defeatist team selection from Robins. Only 2 fit centre backs and he decides to play 5 at the back with Godden up top. Pathetic.

No pressure on us now and we’ve got the wind, let’s go 4 at the back and turn it around a la Bristol.
Disagree.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Gyokeres needs to come on and not sure who will need to make way (maybe Allen), but we need to press them a bit as we're allowing them too much time on the ball.

It's either Dabo to RB, Kane in front of him and take Allen off, or take Dabo off for him.

Sky Blue Harry H

Disagree with first paragraph. Would go 2 up top 2nd half.

Briles

We let in one goal in the 45th minute, playing against the elements and one of the highest scorers in the division. How is that getting well and truly exposed?

I think its more the lack of time spent in their half.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just very frustrating, all things considered we weren’t anywhere near as porous as last season’s fixtures. Think it needs a personnel change rather than shape. Godden is on a hiding to nothing

We we're looking OK until the goal but inviting a lot of pressure on ourselves. Ball isn't sticking up top so unless the change is Godden for Gyo it has to be a change of shape.

Liquid Gold

Top teams score when they’re on top.

When we’re on top against poor teams we often just draw.

That’s the difference and why we’ll be mid table.

Perryccfc

Dabo is making me have kittens at CB. Decent half undone by a fluke goal. No blame for Moore for me, awful ball to deal with. Hopefully this half we can get a foot on the ball and play a bit, all a bit rushed that half.

cc84cov

Top teams score when they’re on top.

When we’re on top against poor teams we often just draw.

That’s the difference and why we’ll be mid table.
Unless we get something in January who can change a game...a player who could of come on for O’Hare wins that Brum game for us we just didn’t have that game changer

Tommo1993

I totally agree, he has put two great balls in.

giphy.gif

cc84cov

Dabo is making me have kittens at CB. Decent half undone by a fluke goal. No blame for Moore for me, awful ball to deal with. Hopefully this half we can get a foot on the ball and play a bit, all a bit rushed that half.
Kane showed the lad inside to hit that shot

Users who are viewing this thread