Match Thread Bournemouth away (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

Defensive recruitment...

bUT u CaNt sAy ThAt

I was one of those frustrated by our recruitment in the summer (at the time) but it’s a bit much to blame our current issues on that. 2 first-team CBs injured, one of the younger ‘prospects’ (I use that loosely) also just back from a long injury and one frozen out. Maybe we could have done with bringing a young backup CB in but that’s about as far as we can go.

Ccfcisparks

I was one of those frustrated by our recruitment in the summer (at the time) but it’s a bit much to blame our current issues on that. 2 first-team CBs injured, one of the younger ‘prospects’ (I use that loosely) also just back from a long injury and one frozen out. Maybe we could have done with bringing a young backup CB in but that’s about as far as we can go.
He’s just trying to bang a drum he’s already been proven wrong on many times

TomRad85

Exactly it's just unfortunate, and its come at a ridiculously unfortunate time against a very good team who I also happen to not like very much.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

I agree, though it does bring home how thin the squad is and how, so far, we've been relatively lucky with injuries.

We need to bring a few in in January if we're going to challenge for the play offs I think.

Covkid1968#

This is just the sort of challenge we step up to. I’m revising my prediction from 2-0 loss to a 0-0

Happy_Martian

Why is everyone saying Dabz will be at CB. This just means that MR and his team have finally caught up to last seasons forum posts when some postulated that Dabz could play at DCM 🤣

slowpoke

It’s just on of things that can happen player goes ill so we have to re-organise Kane can play at CB, Dabo has even Sheaf has had half a game there or we could go flat back four.

Interesting

Nick

Administrator
Dabo CB then, just goes to show people on here chat shit sometimes because they don't like Kane.

Users who are viewing this thread